Kamael Wings

Reborn12

Hello to all...i would like to ask where is the wings located for the kamaels? Animations or Systextures..?? Thanks in advice..

Hello to all...i would like to ask where is the wings located for the kamaels? Animations or Systextures..?? Thanks in advice..

Its located in the same file as Kamael mesh itself, but has a prefix like _f_wing or m_wing something like that.

Its located in the same file as Kamael mesh itself, but has a prefix like _f_wing or m_wing something like that.

Can i change it from the lines in npcgrp or?

It's a transformation, so should be spread all over: meshes, textures, animations.

It's a transformation, so should be spread all over: meshes, textures, animations.

Im having this like npcs but take a look here on the man wings http://prntscr.com/99pqtu

might be - yes, but change to what ?

plus its located in chargrp.dat

http://prntscr.com/99pqtu i would like to fix the wings from the man..

http://prntscr.com/99pqtu i would like to fix the wings from the man..

Xm these are not wings, this is complete model, like npc or any monster, as dev mentioned, if you want to change it you might look up in transformation.grp or something like that, for id that correspond to id inside npcgrp.dat, to find what it use npcname -> look for coincidence of word kamael, fly form  or kind'a like that, - next change it to wethever id you want.

If thats not the case and all you want is to fix that issue on picture, then i suggest just to use npcgrp from retail, or find again id /||\ and replace it by retail string, thats all.

Edited by LightFusion

Xm these are not wings, this is complete model, like npc or any monster, as dev mentioned, if you want to change it you might look up in transformation.grp or something like that, for id that correspond to id inside npcgrp.dat, to find what it use npcname -> look for coincidence of word kamael, fly form  or kind'a like that, - next change it to wethever id you want.

If thats not the case and all you want is to fix that issue on picture, then i suggest just to use npcgrp from retail, or find again id /||\ and replace it by retail string, thats all.

he is using interlude. the problem is that male kamael's 3rd (or 2nd) texture slot is incorrectly assigned.

he is using interlude. the problem is that male kamael's 3rd (or 2nd) texture slot is incorrectly assigned.

yeap im using interlude you know but one model is prety nice but the another one the wings have this white glow or what is it....

i will give here the npcgrp lines and tell me if is some way to fix there or what...

13088 LineageMonster4.Specular_Form LineageMonsters4.Specular_Form_m00 4 LineageMonstersTex4.Specular_Form.Specular_Form_t00 LineageMonstersTex4.Specular_Form.Specular_Form_t01 LineageMonstersTex4.Specular_Form.Specular_Form_t02 LineageMonstersTex4.Specular_Form.Specular_Form_t03 LineageMonstersTex4.Specular_Form.Specular_Form_t04 0 10 4416 6 4410 10 4411 10 4412 12 4413 12 1.00000000 0 3 ItemSound.axe_1 ItemSound.fist_2 ItemSound.spear_4 4 MonSound.Hit_Shell_2 MonSound.Hit_normal_3 MonSound.Hit_Metal_Clang_1 MonSound.Hit_Wet_1 3 MonSound.v_lizard_dmg_1 MonSound.v_lizard_dmg_2 MonSound.v_lizard_dmg_3 0 1 0 LineageEffect.p_u002_a 0 50.00000000 250.00000000 70.00000000 0 1
13089 LineageMonster4.Specular_Form_F LineageMonsters4.Specular_Form_F_m00 4 LineageMonstersTex4.Specular_Form_F.Specular_Form_F_t00 LineageMonstersTex4.Specular_Form_F.Specular_Form_F_t01 LineageMonstersTex4.Specular_Form_F.Specular_Form_F_t02 LineageMonstersTex4.Specular_Form_F.Specular_Form_F_t03 LineageMonstersTex4.Specular_Form_F.Specular_Form_F_t04 0 10 4416 6 4410 10 4411 10 4412 12 4413 12 1.00000000 0 3 ItemSound.axe_1 ItemSound.fist_2 ItemSound.spear_4 4 MonSound.Hit_Shell_2 MonSound.Hit_normal_3 MonSound.Hit_Metal_Clang_1 MonSound.Hit_Wet_1 3 MonSound.v_lizard_dmg_1 MonSound.v_lizard_dmg_2 MonSound.v_lizard_dmg_3 0 1 0 LineageEffect.p_u002_a 0 50.00000000 250.00000000 70.00000000 0 1

IF 3rd slot isnt supported all you have to do is remake the model manualy - exporting by umodel, and packing up with UT2004 patched, if you dont know how to do & if you dont have time - you can go for market section for this, 7-10$ and you will have this.

IF 3rd slot isnt supported all you have to do is remake the model manualy - exporting by umodel, and packing up with UT2004 patched, if you dont know how to do & if you dont have time - you can go for market section for this, 7-10$ and you will have this.

i'd do it for like 3 since its not a very hard issue

works fine

000e24c203.jpg

model has 5 texture slots

wings is on the third one which should be _t02

I will try later to fix this..thanks for the help..