[Share] Backstrike of Archers

Lain

epic fail

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=21511.0

/lock this was already discussed

results = u dont make more damage from behind stop the crap

i realy dunno where u try it

but in retail u have more chance to land critical hit/more dmg

that's why good pvp players setup their character well enough to just deal sick damage (eg: AW with mortal strike and focus death backstabs the shit out of people with PoW and a CD SA dagger whilst others prefer to play focus chance and mm dagger with CoV or something which even lowers their speed even more), in archers case it's better to use +str dyes, especially on a PR with dead eye to just simply max out the strength and with appropriate buffs balance the atk speed as well ... CoV however in this case is better but in sieges when most people turn their backs to you to run then you're probably gonna one shot them anyways ^^

Anubis you're -beep-ing dumb.

Maxtor's words: [share] Share a useful information in this forum (example: i found this,can you test it)

Read's Maxtor's posting guide, then talk.

/you fail

@Lain.

Plz respect and talk better to other members. And yes it was wrong section but as i can see is already moved to right sectioN. Btw is already posted but i will leave it opeN because u give some more info.

@Lain.

Plz respect and talk better to other members. And yes it was wrong section but as i can see is already moved to right sectioN. Btw is already posted but i will leave it opeN because u give some more info.

Yea, sorry for my words, but Anubis's words weren't nice, too. He could answer more polite and don't make such a fus against me.

@Anubis

OMG...JUST TRY IT URSELF!!

stand on a hill and shoot ppl below you, you can make more damage!!, the higher u are and the lower he is, the damage is more obvious!!

seriously, u dont know about that?

it doesnt matter in real server or private server, it's common sense.

• 6 months later...