Which Bot Software Can Do This

bistabil

I wrote bunch of scripts for l2t but some things are blocking me so I'm investigating alternatives.

Some of features I would like to be already implemented (or API to accomplish it writing custom scripts should be provided)

I don't mind to spend hours and days learning new language/API to make these things but I need confirmation that such functionalities can be implemented.

1. creating private store AND detecting when everything is bought/sold

2. skill enchanting (C6)

3. buying items from multisell (gm) shop

4. sending messages to friend chat channel and/or detecting received ones (also friend chat)

5. accepting summon request

6. targeting objects that can't be targeted using /target but user is forced to manually click on them (for example doors inside pagan temple)

7. displaying custom messages on screen but that are actually letting mouse clicks pass thru their containers (when using custom systemmsg-e.dat you can't rotate camera if mouse pointer is behind message text being rendered and that's good enough reason not to use it)

8. preemptive threading support when working with custom scripts (I just hate lua's coroutines)

9. auto crafting

10. ability to recover after client crash/disconnect (for example detecting disconnects, pausing scripts, starting client again, login in..)

The last one probably requires writing something that goes out of scope of most of boting tools but who knows maybe I'm lucky and this is already implemented and waiting for me on cloud to grab it.

Yes, l2t have PacketBuilder but that's too low level for my taste and I prefer that someone else take care about server implementation details and provide me with some friendly API.

As matter of fact I'm interested in alternative, free or premium, that can accomplish at least one if not all of these requirements.

Edited by bistabil

Pretty much everything can be handled with NP scripts, assuming you run NP on the same comp as the client, but afaik Robot and similar classes generate synthetic events, and these are discarded by default (unless you patch your client in a specific way). So the auto-relogin would be harder to do.

But of course, you have to write all the code yourself, since NP has very limited support for manipulating stuff in game logic terms instead of low level stuff.