Lol On Mxc

Just a tought that can maybe be wrong but anyway maybe someone have my same thinking

LOL section is a little in front of L2 section

MXC is knowed more as forum just for L2

but since times as changing i suggest to give more importance to other games too

More moderators, some give way and something that move things around here

just my tought

have a nice day ;D

It's so sad that no one actually replied to this topic.

Anyway , Giveaways have been made , and they had no interest at all.

Moderators tried their best to bring some attention here , but , as soon as the 'boss' doesnt care , nothing can be made.

Maxcheaters will die along with Lineage.

That's all.

Edited by sanctuss

It's so sad that no one actually replied to this topic.

Anyway , Giveaways have been made , and they had no interest at all.

Moderators tried their best to bring some attention here , but , as soon as the 'boss' doesnt care , nothing can be made.

Maxcheaters will die along with Lineage.

That's all.

We are still in time for make mxc a general forum and don't die along with lineage

However this is something up to the staff, tons of people here even if play l2 have a lot more to talk about life/manga/other games/movie but we don't have proprely sections to do it or at last to my eyes looks like that ;D

It's been requested several times by moderators and members to add some new sections and nothing ever happened.

About games for e.g

Hearthstone: A game that most of the time is 3rd in twitch with over 100k views and there is not a single board for it. ( if tho its requested)

Counter strike global offensive: Same , theres an old random board about cs from cs 1.6. It got more topics / replies than WoW in here and WoW still has it's own section. (Cs go has same population as LoL)

Anyway , as elfo said a year ago.

Everyone in here which is active is ONLY interested in lineage.

You for example are interested for a promotion and that's the reason of this topic.

L2 kept this forum alive for 10 years and it will keep it alive for more only if l2 is still alive.

The day everyone in here interested in l2 leaves, that's the day that mxc will close.

Deal with it. (x2)

Edited by sanctuss