Wts Euw Gold 5 Acc 94 Champs 15 Skins

ZaDoR

• 3 weeks later...

Every member creating a topic into Marketplace's section is requested to include pictures of his account in the topic.The reason we request that is to avoid scammers who try selling accounts with fake stats.

P.S. Don't try posting fake images.If your topic's found with such images, it will be deleted and you will be warned.

-Maxcheaters Staff

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who interests would get any prove he want but private , using Skype TeamViewer etc etc

We have already enough good fellas here who are happy to report each other.

+ if there will be interest we could use Midleman.  Also i have 100% positive feedback on Playerauctions.com (dont use it anymore cause of high fees)

Anyone who interests would get any prove he want but private , using Skype TeamViewer etc etc

We have already enough good fellas here who are happy to report each other.

+ if there will be interest we could use Midleman.  Also i have 100% positive feedback on Playerauctions.com (dont use it anymore cause of high fees)

Every member creating a topic into Marketplace's section is requested to include pictures of his account in the topic.The reason we request that is to avoid scammers who try selling accounts with fake stats.

P.S. Don't try posting fake images.If your topic's found with such images, it will be deleted and you will be warned.

-Maxcheaters Staff

ye sure i dont give a f@ck actually cause since i posted list with summoners names for sale few days later all those accounts was been banned. so gtfo and no more accounts info would given public

ye sure i dont give a f@ck actually cause since i posted list with summoners names for sale few days later all those accounts was been banned. so gtfo and no more accounts info would given public

Topic Locked.