Why They Now You Are Botting

dag0

Hello, recently i get banned for use l2adrenaline, my question is, why they now im using adrenaline, they can see that i connected adrenaline or only for dont answer and style-game ? 

sorry for my poor english i hope that all of you understand my question

thanks and regards

probably for game style, sure can be they added some guard which block adr and give auto ban

edit. if you use cracked then more posible that banned when detect adrenalin, example smart guard

Edited by adr.bot

Hello, recently i get banned for use l2adrenaline, my question is, why they now im using adrenaline, they can see that i connected adrenaline or only for dont answer and style-game ? 

sorry for my poor english i hope that all of you understand my question

thanks and regards

Probably for game style,idk they auto banned you for using adrenaline cause a protect like that to autobann if yse adrenaline is hard to find,also they can understand f you bot or not,yiur char just stay and hit mobs.

Probably for game style,idk they auto banned you for using adrenaline cause a protect like that to autobann if yse adrenaline is hard to find,also they can understand f you bot or not,yiur char just stay and hit mobs.