<set name="rideState" val="NONE" />
        <set name="targetType" val="SELF" />
        <for>
            <effect name="Heal">
                <param power="150" />
            </effect>

</for>
    </skill>

Far as i known: You have 2% chance for +150 HP when you under attacking, time for reactive is 10.000 msec (1.000s). I Am correct? And enlightenment me about these red words plz. What is it "param power, operateType, rideState"?

4 answers to this question

• rideState means you can't be mounted (wyvern/strider) and probably transformed (!? I can't say).
  • effect reports you to effecthandler "Heal" (or EffectHeal dunno how it's managed into your pack). Power is obviously used by the effect, inside the effecthandler (for heal cases, it's generally the raw HPs points you receive).
  • operateType is the type of skill : previously named active, passive, toggle. Maybe others, retail types have been added meanwhile, I can't say.

There is nothing about a 2% luck btw, so it's probably handled by item itself.

Edited by Tryskell

• rideState means you can't be mounted (wyvern/strider) and probably transformed (!? I can't say).
  • effect reports you to effecthandler "Heal" (or EffectHeal dunno how it's managed into your pack). Power is obviously used by the effect, inside the effecthandler (for heal cases, it's generally the raw HPs points you receive).
  • operateType is the type of skill : previously named active, passive, toggle. Maybe others, retail types have been added meanwhile, I can't say.

There is nothing about a 2% luck btw, so it's probably handled by item itself.

Ah, i'm player and i used l2jserver original just for checking, not real dev, that 2% chance come from abother skill tab.

I'm curious about this <effect name="Heal">                <param power="150" />            </effect> is +150 hp only, nothing-else effecting it?

And btw, where is the file store and explain all these descriptions "set name ="?

Edited by Opeth

It's the base power, there is often parameters influencing it : heal effect debuff, matk. In case of debuff or bad skills type, you can have mdef of the target, resistances/vulnerabilities if it's an element or abnormal state type (root, para, stun..), etc.

Regarding items/skills parsers, there are under gameserver.engines for latest L2J.