interlude [L2Off] Warfares

warfares

Lol what a loser... and then you see something like this

uu8Yb8w.png

That why ppl dont joining, they see 1000 players on website and they go ingame and see like 3 at giran.

Also this:

http://forum.warfares.eu/showthread.php?52-Advertising-campaign

10k? ROFL, okay.

Hello,

1. In that print screen, it says under 1000 ( notice the "<" ), the "up arrow" means population is growing, i will not say more as  your opinion on the matter is clear but keep in mind that not all server owners lie.

2. again, do not call us lairs, as you have no proof of that and when the initial launch date we bad banners on every topsite/forum/facebook and google we provided serveral screen shots with our traffic, you are welcome to search for them.

Cheers

Edited by warfares

Pics of your last transactions @paypal or it didn't happen.

If its really 10k euros then i stfu.

200 Euros or 10k is a big difference you know.

You clearly have no idea of the campaign we had for the servers.

We cannot provide pics with our paypal transactions, you must understand that the request itself is absurd   :)

Don't hate us mate, we did you no wrong and we are doing our best to be honest in a time when everyone wants honesty but does not appreciate it.

Believe me that if we would have posted ~ 100-200 fake posts before launch things would have been different but it is not the kind of people we are.

Also there is no server owner that can say we spammed their forums/servers with phoenix PM spamming or stuff like that, things that are very popular these days.

Edited by warfares

I like how server is growing hehe. 

Not too many people in Giran but once you go to farming grounds-wualaaa, let the fun begin!!!

Keep up the good work and stable server guyz! ;)

Edited by waspy

Can i ask the online number on your x7 and on your x50? Not total number,but how many in each server?And how many days is online?

Edited by ♥TisAgapisDageria♥♀

mrpro you become gm finally in warfares?no offense but i say that because i saw their topic that they looked for gms and you showed up to join 'em.btw gl from me too,dat server paid a lot and they use great files,i was on on their 50x,but lack of community made us leave.

Edited by ♥TisAgapisDageria♥♀

mrpro you become gm finally in warfares?no offense but i say that because i saw their topic that they looked for gms and you showed up to join 'em.btw gl from me too,dat server paid a lot and they use great files,i was on on their 50x,but lack of community made us leave.

if i was gm i would do some advertise too but i didnt do any advertise as you can see... i have comment in many other bad servers in mxc topics that means i was gm there too ? :D just want really to play some good pvp server so why not to try this one

if i was gm i would do some advertise too but i didnt do any advertise as you can see... i have comment in many other bad servers in mxc topics that means i was gm there too ? :D just want really to play some good pvp server so why not to try this one

No mate,i just asked if you joined them.Also if you did it is not my problem,i just asked because i am weird about what happened when because as i told i saw the topic they needed help.i am searching too for smth interesting,i dont care about who is staff,but if i see corrupt or op donas i just alt+f4 and exit :P

No mate,i just asked if you joined them.Also if you did it is not my problem,i just asked because i am weird about what happened when because as i told i saw the topic they needed help.i am searching too for smth interesting,i dont care about who is staff,but if i see corrupt or op donas i just alt+f4 and exit :P

nop i never took an answer from them to work in their team of warfares , but as you said i am looking for something interesting to play as same as you...and of course if there will be any op donations/corrupt i will just exit game 

Few hours left for our x300 server , already some clans registered in our forum ! Here you can check the server's information : http://forum.warfares.eu/showthread.php?252-WF-x300-PvP-Server-Information