What Is "added To User Atk Power?"

Opeth

Diamond Dust Lv.1
Summons a bitter ice storm that inflicts Water damage on the enemy with 70 Power added to user's M. Atk. Decreases nearby enemies' Speed by 40% for 15 seconds.

As example skill above. My dout: what is that "Power added to user's M. Atk"? What is that mean? Basic 70 power and what next?

I dont understand, someone can enlightement me plz.

Diamond Dust Lv.1
Summons a bitter ice storm that inflicts Water damage on the enemy with 70 Power added to user's M. Atk. Decreases nearby enemies' Speed by 40% for 15 seconds.

As example skill above. My dout: what is that "Power added to user's M. Atk"? What is that mean? Basic 70 power and what next?

I dont understand, someone can enlightement me plz.

power 70 + m.atk (for ex. 9k) ?

All it means is that the magical attack skill power is 70. That's the result of the new automatic pattern-based localization.

Remember, the formula (in general and without random/other modifiers) for magical skill damage is sqrt(matk/mdef) × skill power × constant.

Your M. Atk. itself is not boosted when you cast the skill.

Edited by _dev_

All it means is that the magical attack skill power is 70. That's the result of the new automatic pattern-based localization.

Remember, the formula (in general and without random/other modifiers) for magical skill damage is sqrt(matk/mdef) × skill power × constant.

Your M. Atk. itself is not boosted when you cast the skill.

Oh, got it, the fomular helped alot.