te0x

the population its low right now, but we still need to be approved on hopzone, topzone.

I am gonna work a bit on advertise right now.

The good thing is that people that join are staying.

updated.

Added a skill for every class at level 70. can be used by consuming 5 pvp coins.

Events will consider your items like it is +6.

Events gives a chest with blesseds and event medals to buy soul crystals.

Still waiting to be approved on topsites.

btw topic should be moved on Live servers.

Edited by te0x

i made tyrant and i went straight on 85 lvl mobs when i was lvl 70 with bp and i killed them  so easy there is no point for other lvl zones to exist  also tyrant dont make hits 4/5 hits are misses so bad 

i made tyrant and i went straight on 85 lvl mobs when i was lvl 70 with bp and i killed them  so easy there is no point for other lvl zones to exist  also tyrant dont make hits 4/5 hits are misses so bad 

There is a zone for each grade. It may need some improvements on damage to higher level mobs.

Are u wearing a heavy on tyrant?

server is perfect the only thing is that FA Drop is rly anyoning 125 for each party is rly .... :D

server is perfect the only thing is that FA Drop is rly anyoning 125 for each party is rly .... :D

Thanks. Well its calculated once you pick up normal s grades to keep continue doin something

Thanks. Well its calculated once you pick up normal s grades to keep continue doin something

huh :D i rly bored that farming i was farming almost 10-15 hours and i got only RB Jewels which means they worth i was with titan so thats suck if i go to lower level zones i cant kill so easy anymore Mini Raids xd they hit me like 1k dmg and on PI Zone the elroki hit me normaly 400 dmg also pls yesterday i was solo on game and on chat was saying 3 ppl online when i used my pot it was saying 6 ppl on remove this crap so we can know if there are alive players thanks 

cheers

huh :D i rly bored that farming i was farming almost 10-15 hours and i got only RB Jewels which means they worth i was with titan so thats suck if i go to lower level zones i cant kill so easy anymore Mini Raids xd they hit me like 1k dmg and on PI Zone the elroki hit me normaly 400 dmg also pls yesterday i was solo on game and on chat was saying 3 ppl online when i used my pot it was saying 6 ppl on remove this crap so we can know if there are alive players thanks 

cheers

There is no reason when your grade is S to go and farm in lower grades. There is specific farming for each grade.

The sad true is that right now the server is boring because the lack of players. You can just farm nothing else.

The good news are that an attractive vote system and shop are comming. So right now i am just working on how we're gonna take people.

After this, balance and farming will be improved.

There is no reason when your grade is S to go and farm in lower grades. There is specific farming for each grade.

The sad true is that right now the server is boring because the lack of players. You can just farm nothing else.

The good news are that an attractive vote system and shop are comming. So right now i am just working on how we're gonna take people.

After this, balance and farming will be improved.

well i liked the whole concept of the server but the problem is raid bosses there are only barakiel i tried to solo it with titan i got noble letter only from raid figthers so im okay with it that suck nobody joins the events so i cant make my WEP SA :/

well i liked the whole concept of the server but the problem is raid bosses there are only barakiel i tried to solo it with titan i got noble letter only from raid figthers so im okay with it that suck nobody joins the events so i cant make my WEP SA :/

I am doing my best to bring players right now :D

So bosses, events, sieges, olympiad takes place normally.