[Request] Partnership

bomberman

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm LMAOROFL, i bet you have done nothing productive in your entire life, yet somehow you manage to talk down on someone who actually has?

Seriously bomberman, i wish the best of luck for your server! As i can see you've put alot of work in it allready. Unlike some idiots that even fail at pre-configured packs. :)

LMAOROFL -1 karma from me, for being such an incompetent little wanker.

Thanks a lot for the nice comment :)

We got an agreement with a really nice person, so we'll be looking forward to continue the development and someday get the server online :)

Thank a lot to everyone who saw a little potential in the server! :)

Hmmm LMAOROFL, i bet you have done nothing productive in your entire life, yet somehow you manage to talk down on someone who actually has?

Seriously bomberman, i wish the best of luck for your server! As i can see you've put alot of work in it allready. Unlike some idiots that even fail at pre-configured packs. :)

LMAOROFL -1 karma from me, for being such an incompetent little wanker.

Are u fkin serious? This is l2 u  moron it has NOTHING TO DO with real life. Maybe u should do smth in ur life

-1 karma? What for?  for being an incompetent little wanker? Whoa translator much? Thats not even a reason to -1 karma me

So i guess i cant say nothing or express my feelings about smth cuz retartds like u will -1 karma me w/o a reason? Gratz mate, u just failed at being a smartass.

Are u fkin serious? This l2 u  moron its has NOTHING TO DO with real life. Maybe u should do smth in ur life

-1 karma? What for?  for being an incompetent little wanker? Whoa translator much? Thats not even a reason to -1 karma me

So i guess i cant say nothing or express my feelings about smth cuz retartds like u will -1 karma me w/o a reason? Gratz mate, u just failed at being a smartass.

Cry me a river.

U started insulting, u deserve the -1 karma..

Cry me a river.

U started insulting, u deserve the -1 karma..

Cry me a river , lmao.

I insulted who? I was just sayin how lame java servers are.

And no thats not a reason for -1 karma.

he started insulting, same that exte did

a style end it before 11 days right ?

-1 now ?

lol guys, u destroy MxC with all those useless bans/-karma ...

Useless bans/karma? Tell me what this person has added to maxcheaters? Exactly, nothing. Some 1 post noob has more potential then this jackass... If you even bear the slightest thought that giving -1 karma to this will 'destroy maxcheaters' then you might aswell be a goner yourself.

Useless bans/karma? Tell me what this person has added to maxcheaters? Exactly, nothing. Some 1 post noob has more potential then this jackass... If you even bear the slightest thought that giving -1 karma to this will 'destroy maxcheaters' then you might aswell be a goner yourself.

Dark Ntomatas is right, A style end it. Still im the only one getting -1, what about Exte ;o I think u should get a -1 aswell for diggin old threads and startin all over the flame war. What have i added? I thought this was a free forum, what should i do ? Donate and get priv's and be a dumb shit such as u givin -1 to ppl just so u feel special with ur power. Im makin a favor to this forum just by saying smth else expressin smth , check at the other post most of em are like "nice share" " whoa i will join" "u rock" n shit. Ppl like u mcdonald12 will destroy maxcheaters not me just cuz they have those mod privs.I bet u never helped someone with ur mod power, i bet noone knows u ,i bet u just dig old threads  givin -1 to feel special. Seriously they should take mod privs from ppl like u, they're nothing to this forum, u just donated to see threads that require lots of posts.So drop that shit about nothin cuz the only goner  here mate is u

Lol, utter crap is what you post. To be honest i'm getting a bit tired of your 'failed by' posts, so think of something else with your creative little mind. Or someone could just give you a  -3 please  ::)

-The TS asked for help regarding server hosting, you offered none.

-The TS listed his servers' features -> which you flamed to bits because 'other servers allready have this'. Let me tell you that none of the features he listed are available in the pre-configured or standard l2j releases. In other words, this person put time and effort into it; who the -beep- are you to judge this?

- Stating 'Java server are lame', commenting 'It's java geez...'. Let me tell you Java servers are what the owner makes of it. Put in time and effort and you'll be able to have a near bug-free environment.  So keep your stupid comments to yourself please, considering it blatantly states that you have no friggin' clue what your talking about as it comes to developing L2J. 

If you want to play on Official leaked servers with their extenders and wait a billion years for new features be my guest, i have no problem with that nor will i flame the Off servers - both have it's pros and cons.

All in all your posts are the stereotype of an idiot his, while i felt obliged to wish my luck to the TS just to let him know not all the people here are proper wankers. And you have the nerves to tell me i''m destroying MaxCheaters? A big fat ROFL is my response....

As far as me helping others with my posts, i can safely say yes. My posts are usually spot-on to the subject, i've made usefull shares and use my karma rights for the appropriate reasons - in your case a reason i stated allready above. If you don't understand this then well, tough shit.

PS - out of sheer curiosity, did you also wreak such havoc when you received your original -1 karma?  :-X

Topic owner has already found a hoster/project member..

You made this topic full of flame and fights..its the only thing that you can do?

Who is trying to help and make better the situation?Almost noone..

Gradz..game over guys..

Locked.