interlude [L2J] Game Of Thrones

GOTnetwork

i believe you added a extra 0 at the end of the 5.00 you spent on your server

to think that you would spend 5000 euros on a l2 server when you cant even cover your living expenses makes 0 sense and is impossible to begin with

at least you admit to ripping sites so that's a start i guess

also the fact that you would even considering buying from pamela32 is beyond my comprehension its literally the blind leading the blind

this server is about as troll as its admin

why i cant buy from pamela32? who is he btw?

5.00 Euro costs a packet of ciggarete.

why i cant RIP sites ? i think we are in maxcheaters , not im maxn00bers.

troll server ? i dont think so , i think is the best server interlude of all years since 2005. its not a faking non custom interlude like the 100000 private servers 1-2 month living. omg......... please

lets make the bugdet now. we start here...

400 Euro dedicated server per month  + DDos protect

150 Euros website domainname + hosting for 2 years ( fully protected DDos etc. )

1000 Euros on my dev  for working on l2jfrozen 2 months compiling + editing fixing and balancing everything ( new skills , stats, NEW CLASSES  can pvp now , custom items that you never saw again and MUCHO moar )

and the rest 3.100 Euro , are going to paid in 15 Lineage 2 top website for advetrising the server 20 days before is going LIVE. as you see we changed the opening dates .

so i think every single word you are saying and hating my server is because you are jelus :) stop attacking me before you see and gtf (o) please

troll server ? i dont think so , i think is the best server interlude of all years since 2005. its not a faking non custom interlude like the 100000 private servers 1-2 month living. omg......... please

150 Euros website domainname + hosting for 2 years ( fully protected DDos etc. )

1000 Euros on my dev  for working on l2jfrozen 2 months compiling + editing fixing and balancing everything ( new skills , stats, NEW CLASSES  can pvp now , custom items that you never saw again and MUCHO moar )

and the rest 3.100 Euro , are going to paid in 15 Lineage 2 top website for advetrising the server 20 days before is going LIVE. as you see we changed the opening dates .

so i think every single word you are saying and hating my server is because you are jelus :) stop attacking me before you see and gtf (o) please

If this is true then you're the dumbest l2 private server owner ever.

Sadly this isn't true, or maybe you think it is but clearly you're either high or you can't remember what you lied about:

#1. You started this topic saying that you've worked 4+ months on this, you just commented saying you've been developing this for 2 months. 

#2. You state that you got a l2j developer that you've paid 1000 euros, yet I've seen you looking around the forum for people to help you with fixing skills and buying cheap services from random developers you don't even know.

If you really are wasting 400 euros a month on hosting + ddos, let me know and I'll set up a hosted environment for you with DDoS protection and a lot better hardware than you've stated before. 

I'll do this for 300 euros a month, you save 100 a month.

Edited by scrubs

400 euro for ddos protection? so i can shutdown your server alone, np

Sure Sure.. :) try it , also i take that as a thread, you are threading my server to DDos attack AchYiek, 

I request a modarator to ban this guy he is against the rules of the Forum

Sadly this isn't true, or maybe you think it is but clearly you're either high or you can't remember what you lied about:

#1. You started this topic saying that you've worked 4+ months on this, you just commented saying you've been developing this for 2 months. 

#2. You state that you got a l2j developer that you've paid 1000 euros, yet I've seen you looking around the forum for people to help you with fixing skills and buying cheap services from random developers you don't even know.

If you really are wasting 400 euros a month on hosting + ddos, let me know and I'll set up a hosted environment for you with DDoS protection and a lot better hardware than you've stated before. 

thanks bro but i dont want to save 100 euro , im happy with my host company.

ofc i was asking about simple things , and  didnt prefeare to give more money to my dev, we finish the job i save my money for ads. :) GL

scrubs pretty much posted for me

i like his usage of 'moar'

dev  for working on l2jfrozen 2 months compiling LOL

heres some cool stuff which makes your 'reworked classes' look like dog shit

Edited by le memer master

thanks bro but i dont want to save 100 euro , im happy with my host company.

ofc i was asking about simple things , and  didnt prefeare to give more money to my dev, we finish the job i save my money for ads. :) GL

So you want to save 5 euros one time but not 100 euros every month?

Haha alright I'll leave you alone from here on, I think I've made my point.

scrubs pretty much posted for me

i like his usage of 'moar'

dev  for working on l2jfrozen 2 months compiling LOL

heres some cool stuff which makes your 'reworked classes' look like dog shit

please help me, i cant find the unique , give me details were to stop the video ? ":))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So you want to save 5 euros one time but not 100 euros every month?

Haha alright I'll leave you alone from here on, I think I've made my point.

gtfo my topic bro, i have money and i spend them how i like. You dont have thats the problem , and you try to save 2-3 euros axh9axh0axh90axh0axh0axh0axh0axh0h0axh0axh0h0h0axh0axuh-0axh0axh0axyh0axaxyh0qaxh0axyh0axyh0axyh0c

Poor guy... 1000 euros to hire someone who can implement a shared stuff? You're definitely an example of fail businessman!

And the L2J Frozen part doesn't even worth to be discussed... :lol:

Edited by Tessa

Man for 1000 euros I will compile that shared stuff 2 times a day for you :D

"custom items that you never saw again" - I will never get to see those again... "and MUCHO moar" :you serious?:

Man for 1000 euros I will compile that shared stuff 2 times a day for you :D

"custom items that you never saw again" - I will never get to see those again... "and MUCHO moar" :you serious?:

im sure about that