L2Tower Not Work

ForgiveMe

Hello guys im new here.. I am currently playing l2 spirit and l2tower doesn't work... I run it as administrator but when i press Run & Inject 1x it open the l2 window with black screen and before show anything close again!! what can i do?! i tried closing my antivirus but nothing.. also someone told me to download adrenaline but it need to pay.. is there anyway to get it for free?! thanks for ur time reading my problem!!

Hello guys im new here.. I am currently playing l2 spirit and l2tower doesn't work... I run it as administrator but when i press Run & Inject 1x it open the l2 window with black screen and before show anything close again!! what can i do?! i tried closing my antivirus but nothing.. also someone told me to download adrenaline but it need to pay.. is there anyway to get it for free?! thanks for ur time reading my problem!!

there are 2 reasons to have this problem

1st your l2tower needs update cause maybe it's not working properly if you have an old version

2nd the server will have protection and you can't log in with l2tower that's why it won't open

there are 2 reasons to have this problem

1st your l2tower needs downgrade cause maybe it's not working properly if you have an new version

2nd the server will have protection and you can't log in with l2tower that's why it won't open

fixed *

old tower > new tower

https://www.nulled.io/topic/9601-cracked-adrenaline-lineage2-bot-v171-eng-version/

thanks for your advice guys.. do u know any other bother that i can use?!

mate feel the sarcasm in their post? :)

tower works i know for sure but i dont know how to make, and nobody will share it probabbly either, its 2015  "give me moneh for muh 2 sec work"

• 4 weeks later...