interlude [L2J] Order Vs Chaos Il

Sahar

Dear players,

Starting from now and until 1st Jan 18:00 GMT +2, snowman will randomly spawn in town and attack people.

In addition, a new faction event has been added: "Lair of the Snowman".

All snowman can drop a Token of Love, which can be used in order to purchase consumables, enchants, special event items and even A-grade gear through Papai Noel.

Finally, players will also have a chance to drop event hair accessories when killed in PvP.

We wish you happy hunting!

The L2 OvC Staff.

Join!

Edited by L2 OvC

• 2 weeks later...

Corrupted server, Just if you are in game hold SHIFT and click to any random players so you can see his stats,items etc... SO - everybody got rb set, 5 augumented weapons with active passive skills, Some players had 290 000 adena, 2000 cast speed with 9000 matk  (hahahahhaa) and its about 80% of server like that. No Way to start for newbie players, i left this server after few hours. Community is getting lower and lower,

Gavron, you couldn't be any more random than this and deserve to be completely ignored, but just to make your mind clear, I hope you understand you have arrived in a PvP high-rate faction-type server which is online for about 3 months, yes? good, and still what you say isn't true, but I bet you didn't even tried to play you simply saw some geared players cried and quitted, or you thought you could get geared somehow in a few minutes? something people couldn't do even if they played here from the beginning.

Anyway back to my topic, our xMas event has ended, we wish you all happy new year!

Please refer to this new year topic on our forum in order to read what we have accomplished the past year, and what do we plan for the future as the best faction server around: http://l2ovc.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4432

I joined and there was no chance to get better gear. You will never get more players if there is no chance for new ones....Go , make new char and try do something..U have b grade armor and weapon - they have full s gear with 4 active augus that give you about 9k matk , 1800 cast etc...You hit 200 they hit 1400...

You should create smth like MOBS for newbies...or do ranked sections.

However its tour server and you decide

It all depends on your playstyle as a beginner, I tell you, its possible, and there are dozens of players below rank 5 playing right now, with B-grade gear, and they are doing fine.

The fact is that our server lives for a very long time, for multiple seasons, each season we learn alot and we always make dramatic changes to gameplay, a PvE zone is not the solution.

There are many mini events and faction events that are available for you as a beginner to make some money without including any PvP, in average every 20 minutes there's a faction event and a mini event.

Including many "behind the scene" formulas that make you earn money/xp/sp/items etc even if you dont make the kill, and even if your damage wasn't any big.

Try playing in a party, pick a suitable class as a beginner (obviously if you try a destroyer as a beginner you wont survive at all, beginners should almost always go for ranged classes) - a healer is also a good option.

Its obvious after some months of online time people will be geared up, but thats excactly why the A-grade gear prices are extremely low, you can even buy them from players for even lower, so you can close the gap with top players within a few days.

Just play right, and you'll see its possible.

Edited by L2 OvC

Some updates from the recent days, there are many more, don't miss out the fun!

http://l2ovc.com

* Added event for double XP/SP in random hours of the day.
* Reduced duration of City Under Attack faction event to 3 minutes, aswell as reduced amount of monsters.
* Reduced "Return" skill reuse time to 1 minute instead of 5.
* Added hopzone global vote reward - every 20 minutes if at least 5 votes were made all online players will be rewarded with 30a.
* Added a new rebirth skill: Gold Digger - increases the gold income players get from kills by 15%/30%/45%.
* Added a new rebirth skill: Summon Empower - greatly increase the stats of your summon.
* Players cannot form a 9 players party in town anymore.
* Attempt to fix few summon related bugs.
* From now on Paagrio Fist takes a buff slot.
* Fixed summon rebirth empower knocking out a buff when it shouldn't.
* Added fences in korean TvT event so players won't hide behind their group.

Brief Update for those who missed our new Hi5 Project !

As time moves on, we are making our preparations and plans for a new High Five season, but this time, we would like to change the gamestyle entirely, from event-based to open-world.

This means, no more events will run one after another anymore, instead of this, areas from the world will be conqureable (amount of areas will change dynamically depending on online count, so people wont have to search too much).

Players will be able to go in as teams in order to capture cities, areas, castles, forts and so on, every area will have a different capture mechanism, aswell as some areas will be harder and some easier to get (each area will have a score that will be used to benefit the capturing faction, for example, cheaper A-grade prices for Order if they captured Dion Town).

That also means that balance will only be count based once players join a faction, but after that, no more balance checks will be done, players will be able to go together as a team doing their job, cities will be once again divided for the 2 factions, grand bosses will be enterable only by quest items and by amount of captured areas the faction has, and so on.

Thinking of running too much? not really.
Near every captureable area there will be 2 camps for each faction which will not be capture-able surrounded by spawnguards, and it will serve as a portal for the team in order to capture the nearby area.
In addition, players will be able to set-up headquarters in an even closer location to the area they like to capture, which will be used for their team to teleport even closer.

That's the basic idea, obviously there would be alot of changes as game progresses, feel free to express your opinion about this here.