Lineage 2 Interlude Pack + Source Custom

mircowwwa

mrcowa is not a dev, he isn't able to even put a server online (and i'm not joking)

l2 dev a guy with a lot of good intention that maked wasted by his poor english and weird way to do things

basically i wouldn't spend even 1 euro to them

mrcowa is not a dev, he isn't able to even put a server online (and i'm not joking)

l2 dev a guy with a lot of good intention that maked wasted by his poor english and weird way to do things

I know that i edited things with teamviwer on them pc and and helped them put server online ( maybe my english is bad because is not my main language... )

I know that i edited things with teamviwer on them pc and and helped them put server online ( maybe my english is bad because is not my main language... )

You're making a mess with Marco, I am Mirco. LegendKay you're just in this forum to insult people read well I know what I am and I helped. I know on my pc L2Dev Entered it's not on my friend pc That he can confirm ...So on my pc L2Dev not entered it's on my friend pc that he can confirm ... L2 Dev is a reseller you can just put L2 Reseller not Dev ... 

Ah this is LegendKay server when he say 

see here--> ... http://www.l2mercury.com/ <----- see page ... if he will not change XD man the truth is that we are 3 ppl and Dev is a scammer ... 3 days for compile some sources ... 
Edited by mircowwwa