again this trash server with 1k fake online+ghosts? :(

mby i should join again to bot and take new photos ;(

No pls dont join

Edited by bella

Actualy many people loved it but made mistake not to advertise Big, so we are doing it right this time we are not spawning 9999 ghosts in town to fake activity like the servers you play xD

Actualy many people loved it but made mistake not to advertise Big, so we are doing it right this time we are not spawning 9999 ghosts in town to fake activity like the servers you play xD

actualy you will fail more than before

ava, cartel, averia > you 

ppl will come to those servers))) so better change opening day 

actualy you will fail more than before

ava, cartel, averia > you 

ppl will come to those servers))) so better change opening day 

invite me in you l2ava cp plox achylek :okey:

"so we are doing it right this time we are not spawning 9999 ghosts in town to fake activity like the servers you play xD"

ur last server had only ghosts and im 100% sure u make it again ;).

"so we are doing it right this time we are not spawning 9999 ghosts in town to fake activity like the servers you play xD"

ur last server had only ghosts and im 100% sure u make it again ;).

dunt flame him or u will get chat ban! :D

I will be polite and ask the owners of other servers and their friends who play together there with free itemki to go spam the thread of servers they going to play not mine ;)

I have 1 month to advertise, do you think i care for servers opened for moneyki where u can bot free, and buy epics on day 1? they should care about us) Many people joined and loved the server the problem was they joined in waves and some of them never met, so i fix this mistake now and do massive ads first :) The ones who played it will deffenetley recommend it to their friends and you here spamming and flaming us dosnt even matter.