Looking Custom Armors/weapons

aris96

i have been searching in many forums for these armors/weapons and all links are broken.If someone can share them with me would be great.

weapons :

armors:

Dear, why would you want that....ugly as fuck...
You can make that in 2 hours instead of searching...just take color replacement brush in PS and paint the whole texture...

first of all is a very nice work, I don't agree with post of @SilverShadow, this item was developed by a master of l2, a old school guy from server l2sacrifice, rest in peace RIP server, anyway the best custom mod and unique server I see, about the armor and weapons think there are around net, just try search in google, ice armor l2sacrifice or something like that and you got something sure.

Edited by CriticalError

first of all is a very nice work, I don't agree with post of @SilverShadow, this item was developed by a master of l2, a old school guy from server l2sacrifice, rest in peace RIP server, anyway the best custom mod and unique server I see, about the armor and weapons think there are around net, just try search in google, ice armor l2sacrifice or something like that and you got something sure.

l2 sacrifice wouldnt let the specular over skin and have no env map

this is a rip off done by a newbie