Raidboss Manager With Time Of Death

raF

Question

Hello guys, I am looking for a raidboss manager which shows the death time of the raid boss. All shared are showing the estimate time of spawning. It would be enough even if u give me only the line for time of death.

6 answers to this question

There is nothing like stored death timer, you have to implement your own long _deathTimer variable, and feed it with System.currentTimeInMillis() on L2RaidBossInstance.doDie.

If you want it to be stored on server shutdown, you should better do it using RaidBossSpawnManager (forget primary idea), which means you edit given datatable, queries, etc.

What if a make a new collum in RB_Spawnlist where time of death will be saved on "onKill" method and after that loaded by a new instance.

That's basically my second idea, except the "new instance" thing which I didn't understand. It's loaded on server start from RaidBossManager like other variables.

Edited by Tryskell

With Instance i mean the NPC which will show the info. If I am right i have to do the following:

1. Create a new column in DB.

2. Create a task in L2RaidBossInstance.java / onDie method /  which saves TOD.

3. Create the instance which will load and show the information.