help :>

can someone tell me how to do this bug oly :

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,147472.0.html

another bug pls ^^ : this happened in dragon network i dont have screen but i remember how they does, they make private store (buy) but they sell the item , how can they do ?

thx for all answers

About the  bug in oly , u will have to explain it beacuse i saw the pics and read the theard and still didnt understand wich was the fight ... it was the 2 elfs? or the human and the sps?

And what was the bug?

About the private store bug

There is a bug for that? or u just read wrong? some times a scam u can do u right the oposit thing of what the store is about

Real one -- Private store Sell

Msg Fake - Private store Buy

Or back wards.. Also there it was some other wierd bug for l2 dn but i lose it beacuse a  noob spam the full board of Exploits ;/

Gl

About the  bug in oly , u will have to explain it beacuse i saw the pics and read the theard and still didnt understand wich was the fight ... it was the 2 elfs? or the human and the sps?

And what was the bug?

About the private store bug

There is a bug for that? or u just read wrong? some times a scam u can do u right the oposit thing of what the store is about

Real one -- Private store Sell

Msg Fake - Private store Buy

Or back wards.. Also there it was some other wierd bug for l2 dn but i lose it beacuse a  noob spam the full board of Exploits ;/

Gl

no no u don't understand -.-'' , the bug of oly : 2 elfs were fighting , and a orc was in oly :O how he could join ?

and about private store : i'm asking : How does Poeple make Private Store (buy) with

yellow collor , but they r making scame , u think they buy but they sell :o

• 2 weeks later...

as i recall the private store bug was made with l2phx...you catch the packet for SELL, then press buy and make shop then send the packet or something like that, don't recall sry. will search when i come home.