Video Tutorial #2 - Anime Girl Signature Tutorial / Advanced Techniques

Vision

Hello, the second video is just right there.

It's kind more complicated than the previous as we move on more things added in any piece of mine.

Feel free to question me anything you like.

Enjoy..!

Outcome:

signature__18_by_sectone-d81owx1.png

Video:

Edited by Sectone

Hello, thx for tutorial, is very helpfull, i want ask you if you can tell us some sites for background images like that, also some info about this brushes,i see a lot of them on video at 3:20" (i mean where we can find them, and how we can add them in PS). Also if you can make a tutorial about Lights,Flares and LightSource couse i think new ppl like me dont know how to put them, so maybe u can explain it more specific. 

Btw thanks again for tutorial, keep going. 

Hello, thx for tutorial, is very helpfull, i want ask you if you can tell us some sites for background images like that, also some info about this brushes,i see a lot of them on video at 3:20" (i mean where we can find them, and how we can add them in PS). Also if you can make a tutorial about Lights,Flares and LightSource couse i think new ppl like me dont know how to put them, so maybe u can explain it more specific. 

Btw thanks again for tutorial, keep going.

I can do that.. It's very easy to show how to apply a lightsource and the brushes I have.

Actually, about the brushes search in deviantart and in Google once you collect all your brushes you copy the . abr files (brush files) and paste them to the specific folder of Adobe Photoshop. You know where you installed the Ps. In there you will find folder named brushes you paste them there. Re-open Ps search for them and you will find all these I have but I have a lot it took me 10 hours to collect them all.

I can do that.. It's very easy to show how to apply a lightsource and the brushes I have.

Actually, about the brushes search in deviantart and in Google once you collect all your brushes you copy the . abr files (brush files) and paste them to the specific folder of Adobe Photoshop. You know where you installed the Ps. In there you will find folder named brushes you paste them there. Re-open Ps search for them and you will find all these I have but I have a lot it took me 10 hours to collect them all.

Thanks for info about brushes, if you can make the tutorial about Lights,Flares and LightSource

Thanks for info about brushes, if you can make the tutorial about Lights,Flares and LightSource

Once I will have some time, I will make the video... :)