interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 Exhale

Lineage II Exhale

SERVER WILL BE WIPED SOON. READ MORE INFORMATION IN THE FORUM!

http://l2exhale.com

You can expect a balanced game, joining the best of Interlude and C4, with old school features that are never worn out! From the Ancient Weapons to the Chaotic Zones, our server is the right place for you to be! Here you will find a game that was designed to provide fun!

Our Exlcusive Features:

-Imperial Tomb Chaotic (Free area to PK and PvP without any penalties)

-The Ancient Weapons (Re-balanced to fit higher rates)

-The Special Ability Armor Sets also re-balanced:

Draconic Ranger/Assassin/Evasion

Major Arcana Cultic/Holistic/Hardiness

Imperial Crusader Swiftness/Fortitude/Superlative

For the complete server information visit the website:

WWW.L2EXHALE.COM

http://l2exhale.com/features.php

And also register your account on the forums. 

Like our facebook fanpage to recieve the news daily: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lineage-II-Exhale/814545548641422

We have support in English, Spanish, Portuguese and soon there will be a Greek person to help greek players.

Here is a preview of our features:

eKhJYTW.jpg

The famed Ancient Weapons, C4 style:

bZ6wD0r.jpg

The Chaotic Weapons, C4 Style:

2hgebur.png

The main zones:

C8aE5ly.jpg

Edited by Lineage II Exhale

https://yadi.sk/d/_zsGjwGiiGTZX

Download it and put it into system and it will work

nope this file is to run l2.exe on windows 10. i can do it, but i cant loggin to server

nope this file is to run l2.exe on windows 10. i can do it, but i cant loggin to server

There is a shared windows10 patch on the website, also if you have renamed system folder i would suggest name it back to system cause i had the same problem.

Edited by Grim.

There is a shared windows10 patch on the website, also if you have renamed system folder i would suggest name it back to system cause i had the same problem.

i know im using that system folder from website, i didnt renamed it, just like always "system" and its the same crap. cant connect to the server, i tested many servers with the same patch just changing l2.ini fine and working perfect lol no idea whats the problems for me, first time i can see this crap... i would like to play in this server but i cant.... :(

Edited by Lomkevicius

i know im using that system folder from website, i didnt renamed it, just like always "system" and its the same crap. cant connect to the server, i tested many servers with the same patch just changing l2.ini fine and working perfect lol no idea whats the problems for me, first time i can see this crap... i would like to play in this server but i cant.... :(

Windows 10 x32 ?

Hello! Im sorry to say that this login problem is not related to our server files or the patch. Our Hosting Company, OVH Canada is blocking the IP of several players. Its probably a problem related to the integrated anti-DDos they have. We already contected them to resolve it and sent a list of the blocked IPs to investigate. Can you please tell me ur IP via PM? So I can add you as well to the list.

Hello all!

Since the community didn't like our farming system, and there was too many people complaining about it, I asked the small population playing at moment and everybody decided that would be better for the server to start over with new system to attract more players.

For that reason, I will wipe Exhale in the following days and transform it into a much easier server to farm, making it a true PVP Server with minimum farming. That seems to be what players want nowadays.

Many fixes were made and the server is much more stable and balanced.

*The login problem was not a server problem or patch problem... Our hosting Company OVH, was blocking the IP of some players. We already contacted them. I already made a list of the IPs and sent to the company to investigate the reason. Please if you had login problems, send me your IP, to make sure I can add you to the list.

The new opening date will be announced soon, around 2 october. Until there, server will stay online like it is now.

The new system will be like this:

WEAPONS CHANGES

*S Grade Weapons with SA will be in Misc Shop. Price: Adena and Exhale Coins.

*Chaotic Zone still drops Chaotic Weapons with SA at the same rate as before.

*Ancient Weapons are still obtained with Ancient Boss Essence. Anakim and Lilith were deeply NERFED. Now a small party of 4 can kill it fast.  Or a full PT while fighting other clans.

*Added new Ancient Boss.

ARMOR CHANGES

The Custom Armors are still obtained with Blood of Chaos from Chaotic Zone. A few changes were made in Ranger Set to add more archery Pattack and extra accuracy. The same for Heavy Sets.

ENCHANT SYSTEM

*Added Crystal Scroll 30%. Can be used just for +16. Obtained only from new Raid Bosses.

*Blessed Scroll max +15. 100% chance. Buy in Misc Shop. Price: 80 Exhale Coins

RAID BOSSES

*Added 6 new raid bosses to gameKetra Hero Hekaton, Ketra Commander Tayr, Chief Brakki

Varka Hero Shadith, Varka Commander Mos, Chief Horus

These 6 Raid Bosses drop Crystal Scrolls, Books of Giant, Life Stones, Coins and etc. They can be solo'd by a Titan or killed with a group. This way solo players can farm Rb as well and it will help the economy work.

*Added new Ancient Raid Boss with same stats as Anakim and Lilith. Drops 6 Ancient Boss Essences at 100% chance.

It means: 3 Ancient Weapons farmed each 12 hours. 

GENERAL CHANGES

The previous season helped to improve server a lot, eventho the economy system failed us. I have made the following improvements to the server:

*Improved Chaotic Zone Geodata. No more hits trought walls. Collums and walls are now 100% present in game. Which means that you can run and hide in case you are dying.

*Enabled Active Augments. Before only Passives and Chance were working

*The login problem was not a server problem or patch problem... Our hosting Company OVH, was blocking the IP of some players. We already contacted them.

*New Chars are born lv 80

*Changed the Vote Shop. Decreased the price of Noblesse item to 20 vote. 

*Balanced Over Lord Class. Removed it from Subclasses List. 

*Balanced Duelist Class 

*Decreased Mirage skill chance

*Improved Frenzy Skill

*Decreased Bow Nerf in Tank Classes

*Increased Raid Bosses Minions respawn time to 15 min. Before was 5 min.

*Deleted Zaken Return Skill

*Nerfed Lilith and Anakim

*Nerfed all Epics Bosses

We believe in our features and many players praised our server. Our clan event was a success, many famous clans played here. Thats why we will reopen it to improve our community, always taking into consideration your suggestions. I hope yo see you again in Exhale! Tell your firends that we are starting a fresh server, and help the community grow! Spread the word!

Seems cooler now,def worth a try altho reopenin on 2nd of October seems kinda far ;p

I still do not know if its a good idea to reopen it right away, thats why I chose to do it in 20 days.

Also do something about the solo players as i said before. You are doing it the right way now so do it till the end.

I added +6 Rbs that can be solo'd. The only Rbs in game that drop crystal scrolls. So there will be a lot of fights among solo players =) Also, the 3rd ancient raid boss can be soloed by a titan as well. Btw, you have any suggestion to improve solo players gameplay, please share!