Profession: Buffer - Opinions Please!

Do not thank him, that was a sarcasm.

Why do you think? Because your mind is deluded with your selfloathness and you're expressing it on me that doesn't mean other people are like that. :)

For real tho, it's rly cool although my post above was a sarcasm

But nowadays people need simple thinks with star wars htmls

But I really like the thing you did.

Do not thank him, that was a sarcasm.

Lemme go supersayan :D

For real tho, it's rly cool although my post above was a sarcasm

But nowadays people need simple thinks with star wars htmls

But I really like the thing you did.

Lemme go supersayan :D

Nah, I don't care about noobs as I said above. My mods are made for a very few friends of mine. :)

My single goal with MXC videos is to do something against my low selfesteem. Is it a big problem? :'(

I need people telling me that my work progress is good, and carry on. It is essential for my sequel in work. That's all.

Edited by lord_rex

Stick with reality, let dreamland go.

Look. I know that you're a troubled soul anchored by your own selfloathness pushing the flow of hate towards people. This is your way of expressing the suppressed emotions. You need help, and you know that I am here.

Also I am aware of the difference between reality and dreamland. I've just separated it. So while my "in-real-life" personality stands on the solid ground of reality, my another personality lives in that so called dreamland. This gives me a balance in my soul.

I suggest you the same. Stop pushing your hate towards people, stop destroying their dreams and make your own ones. This will provide you a way to release the anxiety created by the cruel world.

... and then you'll see the beauty in my mods. :)

Can you share source code? I don't think anybody on MXC would be able to create such complicated buffer by himself(except You ofc).

Can you share source code? I don't think anybody on MXC would be able to create such complicated buffer by himself(except You ofc).

No I won't, sorry. Anyway it is useless without the APIs I'm using to make it work. ... and it would be like giving a 900 pages long book with complex deep-meaning sentences entitled "How to earn billion dollars in hours" to a man who cannot read. (I'm not pointing to you.)

Edited by lord_rex

Sorry rex, but you are confusing your person with me. Looks like you rly need help. Give me your source code so I can fix you.

Edited by SweeTs

Sorry rex, but you are confusing your person with my. Looks like you rly need help. Give me your source code so I can fix you.

No, I'm not - also your denial is the perfect example for one of the major issues in our society. I've highlighted your weakness, then you're reflected it back to me as a selfdefense. But I didn't mean to hurt you therefore selfdefense was totally unnecessary.

The way you expressed that you dislike my mods (which is obviously not true, because I know you fell in love at first sight with my mods) is also a way you're trying to express your suppressed emotions. But you know deep in your heart that you're not right. My mods are good, you like them, you're just too shy to say that. You think if you undo your previous statement you'll look like ashamed, but it is not true.

Well, you try, in a good way, to distract attention from your problems. You're trying to protect yourself by refusing to accept the truth about something (your mods) that's happening in your life (crappy ideas and gods know what, I don't want to reveal your probems), and sadly you are focusing on me.

In some cases, initial short-term denial can be a good thing, giving you time to adjust to a painful or stressful issue. It might also be a precursor to making some sort of change in your life. What I want to say is.. you should reconsider your feature(s), which are crappy. But remember, denial has a dark side. Being in denial for too long can prevent you from dealing with issues that require action.

Refusing to acknowledge that something is wrong is a way of coping with emotional conflict, stress, painful thoughts, threatening information and anxiety.

Edited by SweeTs

Well, you try, in a good way, to distract attention from your problems. You're trying to protect yourself by refusing to accept the truth about something (your mods) that's happening in your life (crappy ideas and gods know what, I don't want to reveal your probems), and sadly you are focusing on me.

In some cases, initial short-term denial can be a good thing, giving you time to adjust to a painful or stressful issue. It might also be a precursor to making some sort of change in your life. What I want to say is.. you should reconsider your feature(s), which are crappy. But remember, denial has a dark side. Being in denial for too long can prevent you from dealing with issues that require action.

Refusing to acknowledge that something is wrong is a way of coping with emotional conflict, stress, painful thoughts, threatening information and anxiety.

The only one who is doing distraction is you, and actually you're doing the same thing that you were blaming me before. Your actions are full of anxiety which is a reflection of a troubled soul.

In this cruel world being troubled is not your issue, I would understand your statement if you were really hating my mods - which is in fact not true, because I know how much you like them.

Your problem roots in your childhood, but I am sure if you really want to be cured there is help for you. You should visit my private clinic.

Edited by lord_rex

I'm not sure if I can get over.. For sure you have some trauma from your childhood.

About my so called denial.

denial.jpg

Edited by SweeTs