Jump to content
  • 0

Superpoint.txt On Advext64


Question

11 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Posted (edited)

Also, I tried to edit the superpoint.bin with L2OffGMPanel, and for some reason when you save your new superpoint file, the size is less.

 

Sample:

 

Original file size: 585.696

new file size: 585.246

 

So I don't understand why the size of the new superpoint file is less, even if I added more data. Also I added the new file to the Geodata folder and as far I can see, it runs ok but when I tried to run l2NPC, it crash seconds later.

 

Can some one add this info I want to the superpoint.bin for me? I just want to make sure what I am doing wrong.

 

 

[prophet]
0
Points in this superpoint: 7
=================================
index: 2970: 84856;147760;-3400
delay: -1
=================================
index: 2971: 83625;147707;-3400
delay: 10
=================================
index: 2972: 83617;149544;-3400
delay: -1
=================================
index: 2973: 84767;149550;-3400
delay: 10
=================================
index: 2974: 83632;149559;-3400
delay: -1
=================================
index: 2975: 83626;147708;-3400
delay: 10
=================================
index: 2976: 84856;147760;-3400
delay: -1

Connections:
conn type:2
index: 2970: 84856;147760;-3400
index: 2971: 83625;147707;-3400
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:2
index: 2971: 83625;147707;-3400
index: 2970: 84856;147760;-3400
conn type:2
index: 2971: 83625;147707;-3400
index: 2972: 83617;149544;-3400
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:2
index: 2972: 83617;149544;-3400
index: 2971: 83625;147707;-3400
conn type:2
index: 2972: 83617;149544;-3400
index: 2973: 84767;149550;-3400
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:2
index: 2973: 84767;149550;-3400
index: 2972: 83617;149544;-3400
conn type:2
index: 2973: 84767;149550;-3400
index: 2974: 83632;149559;-3400
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:2
index: 2974: 83632;149559;-3400
index: 2973: 84767;149550;-3400
conn type:2
index: 2974: 83632;149559;-3400
index: 2975: 83626;147708;-3400
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:2
index: 2975: 83626;147708;-3400
index: 2974: 83632;149559;-3400
conn type:2
index: 2975: 83626;147708;-3400
index: 2976: 84856;147760;-3400
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:0
conn type:2
index: 2976: 84856;147760;-3400
index: 2975: 83626;147708;-3400

 

 

Here is the superpointinfo.txt I have on script folder

 

http://pastebin.com/cNjTQL61

 

thx so much!

Edited by Pulentolento
  • 0
Posted (edited)

Also, I tried to edit the superpoint.bin with L2OffGMPanel, and for some reason when you save your new superpoint file, the size is less.

 

Sample:

 

Original file size: 585.696

new file size: 585.246

 

So I don't understand why the size of the new superpoint file is less, even if I added more data. Also I added the new file to the Geodata folder and as far I can see, it runs ok but when I tried to run l2NPC, it crash seconds later.

 

Can some one add this info I want to the superpoint.bin for me? I just want to make sure what I am doing wrong.

 

 

[prophet]

0

Points in this superpoint: 7

=================================

index: 2970: 84856;147760;-3400

delay: -1

=================================

index: 2971: 83625;147707;-3400

delay: 10

=================================

index: 2972: 83617;149544;-3400

delay: -1

=================================

index: 2973: 84767;149550;-3400

delay: 10

=================================

index: 2974: 83632;149559;-3400

delay: -1

=================================

index: 2975: 83626;147708;-3400

delay: 10

=================================

index: 2976: 84856;147760;-3400

delay: -1

 

Connections:

conn type:2

index: 2970: 84856;147760;-3400

index: 2971: 83625;147707;-3400

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:2

index: 2971: 83625;147707;-3400

index: 2970: 84856;147760;-3400

conn type:2

index: 2971: 83625;147707;-3400

index: 2972: 83617;149544;-3400

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:2

index: 2972: 83617;149544;-3400

index: 2971: 83625;147707;-3400

conn type:2

index: 2972: 83617;149544;-3400

index: 2973: 84767;149550;-3400

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:2

index: 2973: 84767;149550;-3400

index: 2972: 83617;149544;-3400

conn type:2

index: 2973: 84767;149550;-3400

index: 2974: 83632;149559;-3400

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:2

index: 2974: 83632;149559;-3400

index: 2973: 84767;149550;-3400

conn type:2

index: 2974: 83632;149559;-3400

index: 2975: 83626;147708;-3400

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:2

index: 2975: 83626;147708;-3400

index: 2974: 83632;149559;-3400

conn type:2

index: 2975: 83626;147708;-3400

index: 2976: 84856;147760;-3400

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:0

conn type:2

index: 2976: 84856;147760;-3400

index: 2975: 83626;147708;-3400

 

 

 

Here is the superpointinfo.txt I have on script folder

 

http://pastebin.com/cNjTQL61

 

thx so much!

wich pack you use? gf? By me dose not changes the size of file if not touch it. I added your superpoint and increase.  Thay why i ask wich geo you use. And by the way , did you increased the number of Super points? And i see ur npc name is [prophet], dose it exist on npc scripts??

Edited by xeL
  • 0
Posted (edited)

Hi, Thx for your response.

 

I'm using Advext64 H5 Chronicle.

 

To explain better this issue, I'm trying to add NPC Prophet Sinister to this chronicle. In AdvExt H5 pack, this NPC is not included on AI data but its included on npcdata.txt.

 

So I started checking the AI from other NPC like in Dwarf Village "Rogin" to see how it works, also his superpoint data.

 

I made the superpoint code using l2scriptmaker, just for the record.

 

Can you send me the superpoint.bin with the code I posted here?

 

do you want me to upload the file, so you can check it up?

 

thx for you time and help

Edited by Pulentolento
  • 0
Posted

Hi, Thx for your response.

 

I'm using Advext64 H5 Chronicle.

 

To explain better this issue, I'm trying to add NPC Prophet Sinister to this chronicle. In AdvExt H5 pack, this NPC is not included on AI data but its included on npcdata.txt.

 

So I started checking the AI from other NPC like in Dwarf Village "Rogin" to see how it works, also his superpoint data.

 

I made the superpoint code using l2scriptmaker, just for the record.

 

Can you send me the superpoint.bin with the code I posted here?

 

do you want me to upload the file, so you can check it up?

 

thx for you time and help

yeas please upload your superpoint and send me. Anyway my app I used only on c6 packs geodata.  I want to test on h5 wich is the connection there . you can contact me on skype: xel121

  • 0
Posted

I just send you a request on Skype.

 

Here is the superpoint.bin

 

LINK

 

thx

Hello, 

 

Here is ur superpoint edited with your data:

https://mega.nz/#!C5hynI6b!gY1e56DGVXxjFUfeNx5V1p5NIGAucIRcQIbD02uW_oo

 

Anyway I never edited/tested superpoint in gf up files. As far i saw superpointinfo.txt kind of uses declared superpoint from superpoint.bin . Some one corect me if I'm wrong. Anyway test the one i sent and see if works. Size of file is increased not decreased.

  • 0
Posted

Send me please log of error l2npc. I doubt has other enceiption since i opened. Anyway i will test on gf cose seems is same system

  • 0
Posted

Well, apparently the only way to add any code on AdvExt H5 superpoint file, its pay them for that service. Looks like this file is encrypted or its different if you compare it with GF superpoint file. If you use GM panel software option to edit the superpoint from AdvExt, it wont work.

 

That is my final conclusion. Thx anyway for you help!!

  • 0
Posted

Well, apparently the only way to add any code on AdvExt H5 superpoint file, its pay them for that service. Looks like this file is encrypted or its different if you compare it with GF superpoint file. If you use GM panel software option to edit the superpoint from AdvExt, it wont work.

 

That is my final conclusion. Thx anyway for you help!!

why I'm not surprised about this from advext :D. Anyway thanks for feedback.

 

locked

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


  • Posts

    • https://l2goldcustom.online/
    • do u have the full source code for it  coz the one i have does not have code to read ukx files
    • 🎨 Design & edit without limits: Canva Pro & CapCut Pro subscriptions restocked and active with instant automated delivery!     FINAL CALL: Google is Shutting This Down After October 2026! Google will NEVER bring back this window of opportunity again. Once this month ends, this massive backdoor upgrade is gone permanently!  BUY 2, GET 1 FREE IS STILL LIVE! Stock up now for yourself, your family, your business, and your friends! Think about it: Every single person you know uses a Gmail account, and everyone is running out of storage. Don't let your loved ones get trapped paying $20–$30 every single month when you can set them up with 5TB Cloud Storage + Gemini Advanced (12–18 Months) right now for only $15! Why Buy Bulk Activations Today? Instant Gift Value: Perfect lifetime-style gift for clients, family, or team members. 100% Private & Safe: Activates on personal Gmails—zero passwords or logins required. Global Access: Works worldwide with zero VPN hassles. Instant Automated Delivery: Receive your activation links in seconds 24/7! ‍ Time is running out fast—secure your extra free licenses before the October deadline hits! Order Your Bundle Now on the Website
    • VAELOR Lineage II Interlude · L2OFF · x12   OPEN BETA 9 October 2026 · 17:00 UTC   GRAND OPENING 23 October 2026 · 17:00 UTC   Website: https://l2vaelor.com/ Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   WHAT VAELOR AIMS TO BE   Vaelor is an international L2OFF Interlude x12 server built to preserve the original Interlude experience. Combat, classes, crafting, sieges, Olympiad and progression remain close to retail. The changes are limited to the pace and convenience features that make sense on an x12 server.   RATES   EXP and SP: x12 Party EXP and SP: x13.2 Adena: x10 Drop: x5 Spoil: x9 Quest EXP and SP: x3 Quest Adena: x3 Raid Boss Drop: x3   SERVER INFORMATION   Server location: France Main language: English Level cap: 80 Safe enchant: +3, or +4 for full body armor Maximum enchant: +16 Enchant through +15: 70% physical weapons, 40% magic weapons, 66% armor Final step to +16: 35% physical weapons, 20% magic weapons, 66% armor Buff slots: 20 First and second class changes: free Third class change: original quest Game windows: 3   GAMEPLAY   No auto-farm or custom equipment. Level-scaled buffer with presets, custom schemes and support for both players and pets. The available buffs are gradually reduced as the character levels, helping early progression without replacing support classes later in the game. The Global Gatekeeper only connects towns and villages. Travel is free below level 40, then uses level-based Adena fees, with half-price travel between 18:00 and 06:00 UTC. There are no direct teleports to farming zones. The Alt+B Market is a centralized convenience shop containing only consumables and utility items already sold without limits by regular town merchants. Its prices are deliberately higher, so visiting the original NPC merchants remains the economical choice. It does not sell equipment, crafting materials, enchant scrolls or Life Stones. Drop Search finds either an item or a monster and shows where items drop or can be spoiled, including the server rates and the viewing character's level penalty. Player Shop Search and Offline Shop make it easier to find and trade with actual player-run stores while keeping the economy in players' hands. Offline shops remain active for up to 48 hours. Rankings and live Raid Boss and Grand Boss status are available through Alt+B. Character PIN and Computer Lock provide additional account and character protection. Restored and corrected Interlude content includes the Frozen Labyrinth and Ice Queen quest chain, Primeval Isle and Sailren, Wild Beast Reserve, Rainbow Springs Hall, Pagan Temple, and quests around Pavel Ruins and the Plunderous Plains. Auto learn and auto loot are enabled. Castle sieges every two weeks Olympiad daily from 18:00 to 00:00 UTC   PREMIUM AND STORE   Premium grants +15% EXP and SP, +5% Adena, Drop and Spoil, one additional game window and convenience features. The store is limited to Premium, cosmetic accessories and character services. Equipment, enchants, combat stats and access to content are not sold.   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   If you know Interlude well, come test the server and tell us honestly what feels wrong.   Create account: https://l2vaelor.com/register Download: https://l2vaelor.com/#download Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..