high five [L2J] L2 Antarctis

Ionutz33

you claim to have a antibot and anti ddos host yet you cant pay about 7$ a month for web host

please come back when you put more than 2 hours of effort into your server because this is just wasting peoples time especially mine reading it and replying to it

LOL for me is not so special webpage, becouse there need to get your stuff and only vote  and you see is premium on ucoz template and i pay montly for webhost about 9 eur if you want come when will be Live server to see antibot system and all .... :P

Edited by Ionutz33

Is not a virus LoL i use that and is ok ,your antivirus reconized is virus but is not , ignore that .

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/fa06a768c32e55e0d78e1059284a87979d154348520982cde186eed523e8d7ce/analysis/1440861548/

rly?

I dont waste my time whit Vip Members becous i know have server open and try to post to dont enter in my server players, i have Bitdefender antivirus and i unlock that is ok no problem and i have Windows 10 :P work greate :P so ..... you know where i mean .

Edited by Ionutz33

1st of all , who will bother join a server with a ucoz website and an admin which cant even speak correctly.

2ndly , even if they deside to join , after seeing that 10/52 detection & 2 of them ( panda and Mcafee) found a malware they wont even open that system file.

(this is my opinion , and a VIP member doesnt mean anything rofl)

Edited by `Sanctus