Custom Armor Use Slots

SajeD

Hello Mxc. I need your help!

Well i added some customs and i have problem with my armor.

As you can see in the image my armor is not made up from chest,feet,gloves etc. Just Upper and Lower body.

344f8dfc7b28d9add45b4fa7dc377661.jpg

So i want to change it and showing all my slots (helm,boots,gloves) with this icon. I searched to my db in 'Bodypart' (its fullarmor), I searched @ Armrogrp in system.

There is the prob i think  :D

In the 1st line at Armrgrp it says:

'tag'  'id'  'drop_type'  'drop_anim_type'  'drop_radius'  'drop_height'  'UNK_0'  'drop_mesh'  'drop_tex'  'icon[0]'  'icon[1]'  'icon[2]'  'icon[3]'  'icon[4]'  'icon[5]'  'icon[6]'  'icon[7]'  'icon[8]'  'durability'  'weight'  'material'  'crystallizable'  'UNK_1'  'body_part'    (and more.. :P)

My armor is :

1 9500 0 3 6 2 0 AnakimIcon.iconArmor AnakimIcon.iconArmor AnakimIcon.iconArmor AnakimIcon.iconArmor AnakimIcon.iconArmor 4294967295 55 17 0 0 16 1 Anakim.g_co_anakim_MFighter_m00 1 1 1 1 Anakim.g_co_anakim_FFighter_m00 1 1 1 1 Anakim.g_co_anakim_MDarkElf_m00 1 1 1 1 Anakim.g_co_anakim_FDarkElf_m00 1 1 1 1 Anakim.g_co_anakim_MDwarf_m00 1 1 1 1 Anakim.g_co_anakim_FDwarf_m00 1 1 1 1 Anakim.g_co_anakim_MElf_m00 1 1 1 1 Anakim.g_co_anakim_FElf_m00 1 1 1 1 Anakim.g_co_anakim_MMagic_m00 1 1 1 1 Anakim.g_co_anakim_FMagic_m00 1 1 1 1 Anakim.g_co_anakim_Morc_m00 1 1 1 1 Anakim.g_co_anakim_Forc_m00 1 1 1 1 Anakim.g_co_anakim_Mshaman_m00 1 1 1 1 Anakim.g_co_anakim_Fshaman_m00 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 1 1 LineageEffect.p_u002_a 1 ItemSound.itemdrop_armor_cloth ItemSound.itemequip_armor_cloth 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0
 Armor 'Weight' is 55 so in the next 4 lines must be the bodypart (as it is 16) that showing in client right?
I changed this '16' to all numbers and nothing happened... 
Can someone explain me how can i do this?

Thanks!

Edit: 

I wanna make it like this:
344f8dfc7b28d9add45b4fa7dc377661ds.jpg
Edited by SajeD

AnakimIcon.iconArmor AnakimIcon.iconArmor AnakimIcon.iconArmor AnakimIcon.iconArmor AnakimIcon.iconArmor

Those are the icons.

AnakimIcon.iconArmor AnakimIcon.iconArmor AnakimIcon.iconArmor AnakimIcon.iconArmor AnakimIcon.iconArmor

Those are the icons.

y so what?

I want to apear in Helmet,Boots,Gloves and upper+lower Slots this icon not only upper and lower

It's supposed to be fine with that. Try my armorgrp.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/191495-anakim-outfit-appearance-h5interlude/?p=2471815

It's supposed to be fine with that. Try my armorgrp.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/191495-anakim-outfit-appearance-h5interlude/?p=2471815

ty for help bro but ur armorgrp code give me error.. (i know how to put this :P)

It's for Interlude, that could be the issue :P

Well, as far as I remember, I simply c/p the Formal Wear line, changed the id and added rest of the icons, so try the same. There is no way it doesn't work if you c/p formal wear and edit it , since it's using all 5 slots with same icon - at least on Int :)

Edited by SweeTs

It's for Interlude, that could be the issue :P

Well, as far as I remember, I simply c/p the Formal Wear line, changed the id and added rest of the icons, so try the same. There is no way it doesn't work if you c/p formal wear and edit it , since it's using all 5 slots with same icon - at least on Int :)

And what if my Formal Wear is the same thing? Hahahah

fffff.jpg

Tried to download 2-3 servers and take their armorgrp. Same problem :/

Btw Formal wear stats are:

<item id='6408' name="Formal Wear">
  <for>
   <add stat='pDef' order='0x10' val='0'/>
   <add stat='maxHp' order='0x40' val='0'>
     <and>
       <using slotitem="2414;6"/>
     </and>
   </add>
  <enchant val='0' order='0x0C' stat='pDef'/>
</for>
</item>
Edited by SajeD

Muhehe, well, you know where should be the icon placed on the grp, so add it there. I doubt itemslot from xml matters, since it's pure client side, so it should be displayed :P

Else no idea, stupid H5. For me on Int it was working w/o any problem :happyforever:

Edited by SweeTs

Muhehe, well, you know where should be the icon placed on the grp, so add it there. I doubt itemslot from xml matters, since it's pure client side, so it should be displayed :P

Else no idea, stupid H5. For me on Int it was working w/o any problem :happyforever:

Y ofc but u know what is the funny thing in this case? Im working on interlude too  :y u no?:

Then you did something wrong, for sure :)

Yea its logic.

Just now i download E-global system. Formal wear is using all slots and i took the line 6408 from armrgroup and just replaced into mine formal wear. without any edit .... 

Results:

64af99620ff.jpg

is this possible? i have clean system and even if i havent i took the line from another with 5 using slots. WTF is happening ?  :rage:

Then, the server side is the problem. Change fullarmor to alldress.

Fullarmor (chest, legs), alldress (all 5 slots).

Edited by SweeTs

Then, the server side is the problem. Change fullarmor to alldress.

Fullarmor (chest, legs), alldress (all 5 slots).

seems like im missing some codes  :dat:

_slots.put("chest", L2Item.SLOT_CHEST);
_slots.put("fullarmor", L2Item.SLOT_FULL_ARMOR);
_slots.put("head", L2Item.SLOT_HEAD);
_slots.put("hair", L2Item.SLOT_HAIR);
_slots.put("face", L2Item.SLOT_FACE);
_slots.put("dhair", L2Item.SLOT_DHAIR);
_slots.put("underwear", L2Item.SLOT_UNDERWEAR);
_slots.put("back", L2Item.SLOT_BACK);
_slots.put("neck", L2Item.SLOT_NECK);
_slots.put("legs", L2Item.SLOT_LEGS);
_slots.put("feet", L2Item.SLOT_FEET);
_slots.put("gloves", L2Item.SLOT_GLOVES);
_slots.put("chest,legs", L2Item.SLOT_CHEST | L2Item.SLOT_LEGS);
_slots.put("rhand", L2Item.SLOT_R_HAND);
_slots.put("lhand", L2Item.SLOT_L_HAND);
_slots.put("lrhand", L2Item.SLOT_LR_HAND);
_slots.put("rear,lear", L2Item.SLOT_R_EAR | L2Item.SLOT_L_EAR);
_slots.put("rfinger,lfinger", L2Item.SLOT_R_FINGER | L2Item.SLOT_L_FINGER);
_slots.put("none", L2Item.SLOT_NONE);
_slots.put("wolf", L2Item.SLOT_WOLF); 
_slots.put("hatchling", L2Item.SLOT_HATCHLING); 
_slots.put("strider", L2Item.SLOT_STRIDER); 
_slots.put("babypet", L2Item.SLOT_BABYPET); 
Edited by SajeD

Yes you are missing stuff if alldress doesn't exist also did you not try copying the xml for formal wear? Also don't copy from e global the person who makes these dresses is dog shit and a lot of them have problems

Armor grp is fine your problem is clearly server side

Yes you are missing stuff if alldress doesn't exist also did you not try copying the xml for formal wear? Also don't copy from e global the person who makes these dresses is dog shit and a lot of them have problems

Armor grp is fine your problem is clearly server side

yea but my last chance was to dl eglobals patch to test it. Just found what im missing and im gonna fix it. I c/p formal's xml but nothing happened, as u said its clearly servers side problem. 

Anyway thank you for respond

Lock it please :poker face: