:S help !

lisandro

i go  make the same post ^^, because i make one in the wrong place :S

look i donwload the lastest version of l2 walker, i try to use it but verify fails i dont know why...

i have the correct ip all, i only dont know the protocol.

but if i use the set.ini original dont work too, because it have to tell me an error when try to login a account because i dont have it, but the same error everr..

if somebody can give me a set.ini for l2ownage or a l2 walker full to use it i will say TY ^^

plizz help meeeee

i think than i dont know the protocoll,, or my router is blocking conections, but i dont think ^^

firewall dissconected,,,,,

i go  make the same post ^^, because i make one in the wrong place :S

look i donwload the lastest version of l2 walker, i try to use it but verify fails i dont know why...

i have the correct ip all, i only dont know the protocol.

but if i use the set.ini original dont work too, because it have to tell me an error when try to login a account because i dont have it, but the same error everr..

if somebody can give me a set.ini for l2ownage or a l2 walker full to use it i will say TY ^^

plizz help meeeee

i think than i dont know the protocoll,, or my router is blocking conections, but i dont think ^^

firewall dissconected,,,,,

set.ini has nothing to do with verification process.its for setting on server login ip and port.if u need to verify your walker download the other walkers posted in bots section (for gracia) and try to use the verification app (i think it doesnt need an l2asrv like older version)