interlude [L2Off] Lineage2Europe

Krea

Server is ONLINE !

Hello! Why you called it java?

I mean you should have a real reason why you called it java. I am waiting to see your oppinion mate.

https://www.l2jguard.org/en/?/guard/=lineage 

They sell L2OFF protection aswell. 

Edited by Krea

not a bad server but need some fixes...

only 2 farm zones which is boring

cursed bones costs same as mana pot each one 5000 adena :X same for spirit ores etc etc...

farm is kinda HUGE to get titanium armors!

u need 420k currency (cant remember the name) and each mob drops from non to 10 (its like 70% rate to drop and when it does sometime it drops even 1) this is not a bad thing but when ppl will get titanium armors new ppl will never join the server cuz they are not gonna have any chance to farm with only 2 farm zones which is not safe at all!

not a bad server but need some fixes...

only 2 farm zones which is boring

cursed bones costs same as mana pot each one 5000 adena :X same for spirit ores etc etc...

farm is kinda HUGE to get titanium armors!

u need 420k currency (cant remember the name) and each mob drops from non to 10 (its like 70% rate to drop and when it does sometime it drops even 1) this is not a bad thing but when ppl will get titanium armors new ppl will never join the server cuz they are not gonna have any chance to farm with only 2 farm zones which is not safe at all!

2 players online!

NEXT!

Many players including you pointed out there was too many staff to farm to much PVE. So our staff decided its better to postpone it 5 days and  fix all this problems pointed by players, and also add many new features, and a way to get all you want by doing only PVP, not just by farming. 

We wanted to create a server where the players can choose the playstyle they enjoy.

It was never fun as a PVP player to spent hours farming,just to get the best gear,the best enchants and the best augument....
IF you enjoy PVE you can still get everything like before but faster, and if you like PVP you can just PVP, collect points buy gear, enchants, Lifestones..etc...

After much disscusion and players suggestions and feedback, the next changes will be made and available too all players in less then 4 days

- buffer now have more buffs and the ability to save you buff scheme
- vote system added
- Titanium armor will be much more cheaper (so a casual gamer can get in a week)
- new players will have more adena on start and now adena rate is 125%
- many balance changes
- added monster wepons and shield, so your character can look even better
- Farm zone drops are now devided in 3 parts the more you go in the zone the better it drops, and the drop is now 100%. On the end we added a PVPzone, so people fight for the best spots
- new curency PVP Item
- all epic raids level 80 with PVPzone
- better stats to Titanium and more options

More info soon!
Edited by Katunassi

its really cool that u are working in ur server and want the best for us but the damage has been done...u had a nice average online dont expect to see it again...but i hope i am wrong cuz ur features were good!

its really cool that u are working in ur server and want the best for us but the damage has been done...u had a nice average online dont expect to see it again...but i hope i am wrong cuz ur features were good!

We will always work and always improve. 

Latest changelogs from Lineage 2 Europe !

• Instant level 80 full s-grade with gear +4
  • Farm gear with PvP points and by farming mobs
  • Custom weapons / armors
  • RaidBoss jewels added in Gm shop
  • Everything can be bought with PvP points
  • Grand Bosses level 80
  • Buffer full - 36 slots  Cat/ Ponny included
  • 3 type of enchant scrolls normal S (60%) Blessed (70%) and Crystal (80%) if scrolls fail you lose only the scroll, enchants stays and weapon doesn't break
  • MAX enchant 16
  • Olympiad max enchant +6
  • Hero custom armor only for heros