L2Net - L2Axel Solo Zone Script - Full Auto (Spellsinger Or Stormscreamer)

MlDNlGHT

Axel Solo Zone Script

(l2net IG or OOG)

(FULLY AUTO - Minimal edits required)

Download it here ->AxelSoloZone.zip

Extract the AxelSoloZone Folder to your l2net/scripts folder.

Set and Start the Script Axel_SoloZone_Storm_1.l2s or Axel_SoloZone_Spellsinger_1.l2s (depending on which class you are)

If you need a L2net Key, for full version, get it here -> http://www.4shared.com/rar/NHdPwJSt/L2NET_KeyMaker.html

I wasn't going to release this to the general, but since the new GM thinks it's funny to remove peoples buffs in pvp, I will. :) Good choice Axel, or should I say Karusu(w/e)? or better yet Loser.

This script will FULLY AUTOMATICALLY bot the l2Axel Solo Zone 24/7. You see the top10pvp lists on l2axel? It's mostly bots.
All you need to do, is fully equip your stormscreamer or spellsinger, enchant ALL your skills, get certs, make a bot clan, dont join a random clan (it will have problems attacking when clanmates who are not bots are in the zone), Get clan skills, etc.. put lots of spiritshots, soul ore, spirit ore(AURA FLASH!!!), mana pots, healing pots, CP pots, enchant your skills, etc.
This script will NOT do the character build for you. IT ONLY bots the solo zone! MAKE SURE TO GET MAGIC SYMBOLS (5000) ON YOUR BOTS, the BOT uses CYCLONE AND RAGING WAVES when 4+ ppl detected in close proximity!!!

Also it is NOT required to put any SKILLS or Items on your quickbars, the bot will still function with or without anything on your quickbars.. :D

I use full +16, wild magic aug, all stat tattoo, olf's shift, etc.... FULLY EQUIP your char for better results.
Make ONLY 1 Scheme, if you are running the stormscreamer bot, name it  sts . If using the spellsinger script name it  sps . IT IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU ONLY HAVE 1 BUFF SCHEME ON THE BOT and NAMED PROPERLY!!!

When you run the bots, from a single computer, and 'DEFINE_GLOBAL INT FriendlyFire 0' , the bots will know and communicate to the other bots , to not attack each other.
Start your 1st bot, and wait at least 15-20 seconds to start the next bot script. When you see "SET CHAR as WriteBot! (#)" then you can start your other bots, run as many as your computer
can handle.

With this bot you can run an IG client, and SEE ALL REAL NAMES of PEOPLE inside! ONLY ON THE 'WRITEBOT'. The WriteBOT is the main bot( 1st started ), and is meant for IG l2net botting (but can run/scan/save on OOG bot also, you just wont be able to see the modifications/real names inside the solo zone when you're on OOG l2net)... When the solo zone is closed and the bots are waiting for it to open, the 'WRITEBOT' is constantly scanning nearby players in Giran and saving their charid:charname to UserInfoDB.ini, so it can resolve REAL player names for the IG client..

There is a section to add charid's of 'friends' to not attack, who are either playing manual or other bots, not running on the same computer. Look for the code near the top ->

//friends not to attack
DoNotAttack.ADD #I268487645 268487645
DoNotAttack.ADD #I268579065 268579065
DoNotAttack.ADD #I268767773 268767773

format is #iCHARID CHARID
Add as many as you wish!

Be sure your l2net has these settings checked ->
highqC7.jpg

START THE SCRIPT IN GIRAN!!!!!!! Near the Stairs or Instance NPC!!!! Near the stairs(but below them) is better!!

Now lets go over some of the code, you may want to edit.

/* This Scipt was created with NOTEPAD++
 * Author: Phear3d
 * 3:04 AM Saturday, April 18, 2015
*/
DEFINE_GLOBAL SORTEDLIST DoNotAttack 0
INCLUDE StdLib\Player.l2c
INCLUDE StdLib\inventory.l2c
INCLUDE StdLib\Skill.l2c
INCLUDE AxelSoloZone\flag_char.l2c
INCLUDE AxelSoloZone\char_buffs.l2c

//--Make cp potions while waiting? 0 false(no) , 1 true(yes)
DEFINE_GLOBAL INT MakeCP 1
//--FriendlyFire - 0 false(OFF = bots DONT HIT each other) , 1 true(ON = bots HIT each other)
DEFINE_GLOBAL INT FriendlyFire 0
//Targeting Range
DEFINE_GLOBAL INT Range 1500
//ONLY HAVE 1 SCHEME ON BOT CHAR & BUFFER NPC, This is the "NAME" of it(button)... Or it will NOT DETECT PROPERLY!
DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING Scheme_Name "sps"
//Bots will mail whoever PM them with this string, ALL THEIR BC and KE!
DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING Mail_Cmd "fuk me!"

//friends not to attack
DoNotAttack.ADD #I268487645 268487645
DoNotAttack.ADD #I268579065 268579065
DoNotAttack.ADD #I268767773 268767773

//--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**
//--DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING BELOW!!!!!!!
//--Solo Zone Open Boolean: 1=Open, 0=Closed, 2=unknown
DEFINE_GLOBAL INT isSoloZoneOpen 2
DEFINE_GLOBAL INT closedTime 0

near the top of the script there is a few options you may want to edit.

MakeCP

FriendlyFire

Mail_Cmd

FOR SURE EDIT THE MAIL_CMD, this is the text you pm your bots to mail you the items they have gotten. Doesnt MAIL SCROLLS!!!!!!!!! Only BC and KE.

I would NOT edit the Range, or Scheme_Name , it works well as is.

The others you can, and read the //comments to understand them.

//--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**
//--DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING BELOW!!!!!!!

I wouldn't edit anything below that ^^ warning, unless you know what you're doing.

Also in game in L2Axel, do .ccp and turn ON Trade refusal, and turn ON Debuff protection.

I have used this script on the old l2axel and the new never with a GM problem (they only care for donates), and made many of 10000's of BC, bought +18 +20 items with it. FUCK DONATING! (just so he can wipe it in 2 months and put back up in another month for more donates? NAHHHHHHHHHH)

Enjoy. Good Botting. ( I think I covered anything, if you have problems post here, if they change/fix somethings I will update the script to work again)

P.S. Oh yeah, the botting AI is pretty good, if you are attacking someone, and some dagger runs up behind you and starts backstabing you, it will change to the noob dagger and kill them. Has other advanced AI coding also.. :) :D :D

Edited by MlDNlGHT

• 2 weeks later...

I've got that error with including flag_char.l2c

:[ERROR: SCRIPT ERROR : THREAD[5] LINE[8] : FAILED TO INCLUDE FILE : C:\USERS\KRYSTIAN\DESKTOP\L2NETHI5\SCRIPTS\AXELSOLOZONE\FLAG_CHAR.L2C

• 2 weeks later...

I've got that error with including flag_char.l2c

:[ERROR: SCRIPT ERROR : THREAD[5] LINE[8] : FAILED TO INCLUDE FILE : C:\USERS\KRYSTIAN\DESKTOP\L2NETHI5\SCRIPTS\AXELSOLOZONE\FLAG_CHAR.L2C

Move the entire L2NETHI5 folder off your desktop, to a different location like c: root and try.

Also check my first post to make sure you have the correct L2NET settings, set.

Run L2NET.exe as Administrator.

Finally check that the FLAG_CHAR.L2C file is actually inside the folder \SCRIPTS\AXELSOLOZONE\ and named properly.

This script no longer works, but could be pretty easily made to work again. Since Axel Solo Zone does not allow mages inside anymore.

Edited by MlDNlGHT

Move the entire L2NETHI5 folder off your desktop, to a different location like c: root and try.

Also check my first post to make sure you have the correct L2NET settings, set.

Run L2NET.exe as Administrator.

Finally check that the FLAG_CHAR.L2C file is actually inside the folder \SCRIPTS\AXELSOLOZONE\ and named properly.

This script no longer works, but could be pretty easily made to work again. Since Axel Solo Zone does not allow mages inside anymore.

The area is now a solo not allow for STS and SPS, make the script better for PvP zone..

• 6 months later...