interlude [L2Off] L2Dex Skadi

djvogans

Hello, can anyone give me IP of Skadi, please?

I'm having my vacations and I'm not home. I don't want to download the game for hours and find out I can't play because of high ping (I want to ping the server IP in cmd to see if I have less than 150ms from here so I can play)

I just want to know what ping I will have before I start to download and play, because downloading for hours and find out I have high ping will be very disappointing  :(

Thanks beforehand  :)

just go: windows button -> search cmd (open with admin rights) ->type in black box -> netstat -b

then find l2.exe and find the IP associated with the program. oh and while you are on it give me the port too.

thanks

Edited by lolop123

U have several proxies at select server screen . Select best that suits you

That's very nice, but I don't want to download the game for hours, for nothing.

Provide me one proxy IP with a port, thanks :D

totally agree wasnt what i expected

About you my friend, dont pretent that u didnt liked it because you are the admin of e-global whose got a clan full of skills and weapon/armors overenchanted. With other words you have no right to talk about the rest of the servers SIR.

This server is literally fuked, you can donate for S grade on the first day, but normal players can not get S grade for 1 week until seven signs start... ive never seen a server where they cater to donators so hard.  do NOT play here.

My group personally is farming dailly on PI with every single donator and we keep our position in a daily base. Its not that easy, we take tons of damage but thts what makes us good players. We are angry with the donations too, but we handle it even if we dotn make donations. If you are non-fingered solo or a non fingered player in a crappy random international then its natural to be flaming for these OP donates because u dont haev the knowledge, fingers and brain TO FACE THE PROBLEM! 

"CancerBoy

Edited by DeadMenWalking

That's very nice, but I don't want to download the game for hours, for nothing.

Provide me one proxy IP with a port, thanks :D

after you login you have server selection 

mXHy8mp.png

Be serious man..What OP donations?There is no OP donations till S grade gear.S grade i say which that doesn't include RB JEWELS.

As for those who make donate..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA they did donate for what?To kill enemy faster,easier?

They can't make any shit cause they don't know how to play L2.They do donate and what?Pvp all the time and that's it?

To be a good player you have to farm hard,own some spots,pvp for spot vs cp's or a clan and so on.

DONATORS CAN SUCK OUR DICKS.

/kappa

you guys never answered about op donations and how normal players can not obtain S

Everyone can obtain S grade but the 7sign period starts from today, so we can be able everyone to famr for S Grade

Daily event "The Last Hero"

Every day in the evening will be an automatic event "the Last Hero" . The essence of the event is to survive in mass PvP where every player is for himself, the winner is a one who survived in this insane battle.

Daily prize : 1 Certificate of Winner = 10 Euro (500 ToD´s)

INTERLUDE SKADI 300x

Http://www.lineage2dex.com

zqoUGo3.jpg

Edited by djvogans