interlude [L2Off] L2Abyss

L2Abyss.com

What about languages? I don't mind people talking in different languages on global chat and so on, but what really annoys when server allows to write on player's opened shop mostly in Russian alphabet letters sometimes other type of letters too.. People who don't understand those languages written on the player's shop have to run and check each player's shop to see what they selling/buying. And I've seen many server like this and ofc they don't attract me at all. Anyway it's just my opinion! Would be nice if WTS/WTB and player's shops would be in English, (English is not my native tho..)

What about languages? I don't mind people talking in different languages on global chat and so on, but what really annoys when server allows to write on player's opened shop mostly in Russian alphabet letters sometimes other type of letters too.. People who don't understand those languages written on the player's shop have to run and check each player's shop to see what they selling/buying. And I've seen many server like this and ofc they don't attract me at all. Anyway it's just my opinion! Would be nice if WTS/WTB and player's shops would be in English, (English is not my native tho..)

I think the community will be 80% international and 20% russian. So you don't have to worry about it.

This will be.

At this moment we test this way: bonus xp regarding to the number of party members

Solo - (No Bonus)
Party of Two - 1.2 Bonus
Party of Three - 1.3 Bonus
Party of Four - 1.4 Bonus
Party of Five - 1.5 Bonus
Party of Six - 1.6 Bonus
Party of Seven - 1.7 Bonus
Party of Нine - 1.8 Bonus
Party of Еight - 2.0 Bonus

Edited by L2Abyss.com

How many clients will be available for each pc?
1+1 i guess?

Main +2 and 10 per IP.

5 days left
till now 1200+ unique registered accounts.
clans registered to play our server.
check here: http://l2abyss.com/forum/index.php?/forum/6-clans-forum-%D0%BA%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB/

Dear members, we have successfully finished our Open Beta Testand now we are preparing for our upcoming Grand Opening, that will take place after few days (8 August 2015). You can start inviting friends & clan members (you will receive bonuses) Our online should be epic, till now we have 1500+ registered accounts it's should be more than 1000 players at opening.

7.jpg

Do you want auto pick up on L2Abyss?

I heard from testers.. soo boring to pick up ;) and i made this poll for the people. You have few days. Please give your vote!

http://l2abyss.com/forum/index.php?/topic/217-auto-pick-up/

Edited by MeVsYou

More than 1500

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Only 6 hours left till the Grand Opening of the biggest interlude low rate project in this year!
Visit http://l2abyss.com/ and discuss with the community in our forums!
Already registered 3000+ game accounts!
More than 15 big clans and 1500+ players waiting!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours left!

Already registered 3500+ game accounts!
More than 15 big clans and 2000+ players waiting!

Edited by le memer master

tryed to log in. keep giving disconnects and errors all time. deleted whole client. gl:D

People playing without any problems. This problem is not from us or our server.