how to use L2 Walker on Lovelyaden.com

levex

Hey guys,

i dont have any exp with L2w..

soo i wanna ask some of u "cracks" xD

if u could gimme help to use Walker

on lovelyaden.com ( INterlude / private server / Not L2j )

thanks

hehe, well i can understand that,

but i am a solo player there and hoped, that some1 of this comunity

( IMO get help and help others )

could gimme support, you know what i mean ?

dont play that server, they have DONATIONS!!! on low rate! rofl.

u can donate to c grade, when all people have more money and no one donate for a C grade weapon or armor they will implement A grade stuff and who knows what else...S grade maybe?

also there's a dupe exploit working there..

just think about it, c grade is easy on 7x server...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
dont play that server, they have DONATIONS!!! on low rate! rofl.

u can donate to c grade, when all people have more money and no one donate for a C grade weapon or armor they will implement A grade stuff and who knows what else...S grade maybe?

also there's a dupe exploit working there..

just think about it, c grade is easy on 7x server...

Hello,

U told you know some exploits on lovelyaden.com like the dupe exploit....

I know u wouldnt say me the exploit but i want you to ask if u can give me some hints to bring me in the right way...Is this the old exploit with l2 walker with the charakter cloning =item dupe? Or is it a completly new way of duping ?

Sorry for my bad english...it would be very very nice if u answer.

Thank you

edit: Levex are you able to use the walker for the server now ?

well we duped around 100 M adena there with a simple bug - other ppl duped even more then we did so the ekonomy was a bullshit there dunno how is it now ...

the thing was that u got a long sword (fighter char) when u created a new char there and that could be sold in a shop for the normal price - then the GMs find out about it and they changed the price of the sword to 0 adena,but they forgot that the item is exchangable so when u exchanged it for falchion (u had to pay 112k adena if i remember right) u could sell it then with a 4k profit ... ok thats not to much but imagine when 4-5 ppl used this for the clicking : http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=34108.0

we buyed a CH for that we duped in few hours there but after that we stop using it so much cz we wanted to play a bit normal there :) ... anyway other ppl/clans got far more adena out of it then we did so they had milions for CHs and items and with the f**ked up spoil there the ekonomy was slow and not working at all.Ofc the bug is fixed now so u have to try other things :]

Do someone know how to conect with OOG Walker?

I read they have some protection...did their protection work and can they ban u easily?

Maybe someone other know more about the server,,,

they have the "usual" now ... and i wasnt able the trick the authentification with the login server :| so u have to keed lookiing ..... just try some other older stuff,i wouldnt be suprized if some old bugs would work there even though "everything works" :D