[Help Request] Many many questions

GrisoM

Well i have never play wow , but here in arg there is about to open 1 of the biggest (at least i think so) servers of wow in argentina and well i want to start playing it and see it..

Ofc i dont know a crap about this game (i am pure l2 xD) so .. has the other forum is closed untill 1 month i am gonna ask here:

(remember i will ask question like if this was l2) I dont know if there is rates but if they are this server i will play it would be x1 rates

1) Wich is the max lvl?

2) Wich is the best class? (like sagi in IL or necro on hellbound)

3) There are subclass?

4) There are buffs?

5) Whats the "adena of wow"

6) Link for learn about weapons armors , etc?

7) There are sieges?

8) There are pvps? (for what i think i know i must request the other to make a pvp?)

9) can any one tell me (beacuse i am brand new) the history of wow? like in l2 there is prelude untill gracia here is what?

That is all for now (in 15 days the server will start and i am trying to understand better this game)

ty xD  :-*

1) 70 :)

2) there isn't a 'best" class, u fou wish a class that reminds you of L2 check out the other posts in the section :D (mostly skaros)

3) i don't think there are any subclass

4) there are buffs, but like in server which you have buffer and you get the mage, fighter etc buffs :P you only have your own buffs and if you are in party you have those to :P

5) gold,sliver,copper

6) unlike L2, Wow doesn't have armor/weaps like s grade, but just a required lvl to equip that item :D P.S: there aren't any armors for S grade which you are going to use for sure like draconic armor for hawkeye etc...

whateva you find you are lucky :P

7)no sieges... no need :P so much fun already

8)PVP only in battle areas (arenas) and duels... also if you find someone from the other faction go kill him :P

9) don't have time now, when i come back from school i will epxlaing everything much better :D

why 3 tipes of "adenas"?

Kind of useless no? ;D xD

btw come on , there it has to be at least 1 over powered class no? ...

Also i forgot to ask in the 1 post

there are clans alliances smt like that?

raidboses? or just mobs? 

How many clases there are?

at last, what is dota? , i have read many of the post arround here and i still dont get it ;/

I would like to learn how to play it (specialy cos of the videos i have seen)

1) o/p is yourself, o/p is how YOU know how well to play :D

2) clans....

3) raidbosses with good items ^^

4)there is the priest, hunter, warrior, druid, warlock, paladin, shaman, mage and rogue :D

about dota although wrong topic check these out:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=22585.0

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=32476.0

more answers when i come back from school :D

P.S: 500 posts w00t !?

why 3 tipes of "adenas"?

Kind of useless no? ;D xD

btw come on , there it has to be at least 1 over powered class no? ...

Also i forgot to ask in the 1 post

there are clans alliances smt like that?

raidboses? or just mobs? 

How many clases there are?

at last, what is dota? , i have read many of the post arround here and i still dont get it ;/

I would like to learn how to play it (specialy cos of the videos i have seen)

An OP class for me is Rogue, cause they can be invisible for as long as they want, and they can counter any class.

There are clans, named  Guilds in wow, and they can have MANY members and a special tabard with a signet.

There are instances, different worlds where bosses spawn, and you can do those instances many times without waiting for the boss to respawn

There are instances, different worlds where bosses spawn, and you can do those instances many times without waiting for the boss to respawn

why? they have automaticaly respawn?

btw this is like mu where u can teleport any where from any part , or is like l2 and it has gatekeepers

So i make a Rogue..

(there is any class to be easier to xp?)

why? they have automaticaly respawn?

(there is any class to be easier to xp?)

hmm... Let me explain. When you enter an instance, you enter a Cave for example and a new lvl starts, new mobs spawn, new bosses spawn, and when you get out of the instance, you can get in again  and kill the same mobs. It is easy to understand

For exp, I 'd suggest Warlock = Good curses and you have a demon to help you killing, Hunter = ranged  attacks and a pet to tank for you + traps to keep distance, and Rogue = You can avoid hard mobs and move faster.

my friend here is what are u searching for: http://forums.wow-europe.com <---original site  http://forums.wow-europe.com/index.html?sid=1 <----- players giving info for whatever u want.... for further info just make a post and i answer u as soon as possible(asap:P)

there is no gatekeeper... just a gatekeeper from a main town of your faction to another main town of your faction  ;D

I still dont get it , wow is a faction game? (I MIND like the l2 faction servers?)

btw who is against who? LoL

hmm... Let me explain. When you enter an instance, you enter a Cave for example and a new lvl starts, new mobs spawn, new bosses spawn, and when you get out of the instance, you can get in again  and kill the same mobs. It is easy to understand

Hahaha so if i dont have to w8 for nothing =P (they should do it like l2)

my friend here is what are u searching for: http://forums.wow-europe.com <---original site  http://forums.wow-europe.com/index.html?sid=1 <----- players giving info for whatever u want.... for further info just make a post and i answer u as soon as possible(asap:P)

Thnx u, there is evrything in That Page

1 more week till my server start ^.^

its horde vs the alliance :D those 2 are fanctions

copper/silver/gold are the same things...quantity varies...

example 100 coppers are 1 silver and 100 silver are 1 gold

Well i have never play wow , but here in arg there is about to open 1 of the biggest (at least i think so) servers of wow in argentina and well i want to start playing it and see it..

Ofc i dont know a crap about this game (i am pure l2 xD) so .. has the other forum is closed untill 1 month i am gonna ask here:

(remember i will ask question like if this was l2) I dont know if there is rates but if they are this server i will play it would be x1 rates

1) Wich is the max lvl?

2) Wich is the best class? (like sagi in IL or necro on hellbound)

3) There are subclass?

4) There are buffs?

5) Whats the "adena of wow"

6) Link for learn about weapons armors , etc?

7) There are sieges?

8) There are pvps? (for what i think i know i must request the other to make a pvp?)

9) can any one tell me (beacuse i am brand new) the history of wow? like in l2 there is prelude untill gracia here is what?

That is all for now (in 15 days the server will start and i am trying to understand better this game)

ty xD  :-*

max level 70

best class (there is none) but rogues are very good on private servers because other classes have many bugs, so rogue

no subclass

there are buffs, but there is no "buffer class", alot of the classes can give buffs

adena of wow = gold // 1gold =100silver 1silver=100copper

u can learn about weapons/armors at www.thottbot.com www.wowhead.com and www.mmo-champion.com/

sieges in this game are battleground (team vs team, 10v10, 15v15 and 40v40) and arena (2v2, 3v3, 5v5), for fun there are guilds(clans) that raid other faction city

u must duel if other person is same faction, but on pvp server, if someone comes to ur territory u can attack without asking, also in "contested zones" u can attack without asking, if u go to other faction zone u cannot attack them until they attack you

if u want to know a good history of wow, i recomend u download warcraft 3 and play campaign, it will make u understand alot of stuff and also use http://www.wowwiki.com/Portal:Main to get information on important characters in the story line that u will have to defeat and protect in wow

also blizzard has plans to make a movie (warcraft the movie or something like that) planned for 2009, gl and hope u have fun

• 2 months later...

1)80

2)Well best is the class you know most I like hunter

3)no

4)It depends on the class

5)copper,silver,gold(100copper=1silver 100silver=1gold

6)It depends the lvl for every lvl its other armor

7)No

8)Yes you can fight the guys from the the other side (horde vs alliance and the oposite)

9)WoW--->Burning crusade----->Wrath of the lich king (if you mean that...)   

1)80

2)Well best is the class you know most I like hunter

3)no

4)It depends on the class

5)copper,silver,gold(100copper=1silver 100silver=1gold

6)It depends the lvl for every lvl its other armor

7)No

8)Yes you can fight the guys from the the other side (horde vs alliance and the oposite)

9)WoW--->Burning crusade----->Wrath of the lich king (if you mean that...)    

keep spamming and u will get -

I made this post over 2 months ago ¬¬"