LIVE NOW!

Join us on www.l2patriot.com

Basic Gameplay

Starting Level: 85

Subclass Stating Level: 85

Max Subclasses: 3

Safe/Max Enchant: +16 with one scroll

One click attribute

Weekly sieges, olympiad and territory war!

Country system

When you first create your char you will be called by your country to join their lines. Together with your fellow Patriots that will be from your country you can organize Raids and PvP armys to the ultimate Country Showdown! Compete with other countries, select a president to lead your country and clash agains the strongest forces of the world! Each recognized country of the world have an ingame clan representation!

xULefYw.jpg

PvP System

Fight against the enemy countries and obtain rewards needed to obtain the most powerful weapons and armors! Featuring an assist system so healers and supports can take part on the country skirmishes!

Farm

Fully custom farm system featuring six zones of unique drops and rewards. A lot of surprises wait you and your friends on those zones.

Join us on www.l2patriot.com !

Edited by Elessar

I have some thoughts in mind I would like to share.

I think everybody has the right to keep their actual location hidden, is something personal. So I totally dislike the idea.

Is it possible to make a non nation clan?

Also, most of these servers nowadays are full of Latinos, Brasil clan will have like 100+ members lol, so bad idea.

The farm areas are nice but there are too many graphics involved, it will get really laggy for most people when the whole server will be trying to farm.

From my POV is a bad idea tho it might be very well developed. A pity.

Maybe you could think about something similar but regarding races, like elves clan vs dark elves vs orc vs humans. Giving kamaels the chance to join wherever they want.

I guess karasu can sleep tight tonight, player won't leave his servidorki after all xaxa

I have some thoughts in mind I would like to share.

I think everybody has the right to keep their actual location hidden, is something personal. So I totally dislike the idea.

Is it possible to make a non nation clan?

Also, most of these servers nowadays are full of Latinos, Brasil clan will have like 100+ members lol, so bad idea.

The farm areas are nice but there are too many graphics involved, it will get really laggy for most people when the whole server will be trying to farm.

From my POV is a bad idea tho it might be very well developed. A pity.

Maybe you could think about something similar but regarding races, like elves clan vs dark elves vs orc vs humans. Giving kamaels the chance to join wherever they want.

I guess karasu can sleep tight tonight, player won't leave his servidorki after all xaxa

About the personal location, yeah maybe some ppl want to keep it hidden but it's the core of the server. And yes, we might do something similar without the country things depending on the results we get there.

About the Zerg latinos, on live will be options to make alliances with other countries and manage the diplomacy so it shouldn't be a problem.

About the graphic heavy zones, you can always activate Alt+P

Thank you for the feedback!