Buffer L2 Jacis Help

Reborn12

Question

10 answers to this question

By default aCis have scheme buffer which was created by Tryskell, go to the aCis forum, buy customer status, download latest aCis and you will have very good scheme buffer.

Good luck!

first, try to research because i uploaded one maybe a month ago - so there's already working acis buffer right in this section (probably second page). everything what you need can be found there - nothing more, nothing less.

By default aCis have scheme buffer which was created by Tryskell, go to the aCis forum, buy customer status, download latest aCis and you will have very good scheme buffer.

Good luck!

is not created by Tryskell i have this buffer 3 year ( author  House ) is first version 

Tryskell update this buffer

bat is verry bad buffer no see name of buff , song ....

Good luck!

[Request] Server Dev Help [L2J]

The "Tryskell" buffer is Old as hell -.- its not simple just lame design.....

+1 to "Pirama" for No name in buffs.

and please stop ask for "Buy" Customer... we are not on Marketplace.

//Edit

About topic... if you want private work .... "special" buffer for only your server... i think you have to pay...

else i can pref you : http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/181807-npc-buffer-scheme-r1n4s/

Edited by T9Text

The "Tryskell" buffer is Old as hell -.-

else i can pref you : http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/181807-npc-buffer-scheme-r1n4s/

Do you know that your post has no sense at all? How Tks buffer can be "old as hell", while it's REWORKED buffer which is OLD & BUGGED, which you "pref"? What I want to say is.. It's the same buffer.. Tryskell reworked and fixed it, so how can it be old as hell and how the hell can you recommend that old & bugged buffer? ^_^

Think before you talk. No names? Rework it. You cant? Pay someone to do it or create a help topic. Simple as that. You guys want to reinvent the wheel.

Edited by SweeTs

Do you know that your post has no sense at all? How Tks buffer can be "old as hell", while it's REWORKED buffer which is OLD & BUGGED, which you "pref"? What I want to say is.. It's the same buffer.. Tryskell reworked and fixed it, so how can it be old as hell and how the hell can you recommend that old & bugged buffer? ^_^

Think before you talk. No names? Rework it. You cant? Pay someone to do it or create a help topic. Simple as that. You guys want to reinvent the wheel.

I send him one free share buffer for acis... if he have Zero skill to edit / fix it... its not my problem... then he have to buy the instance / sql  (files)

any way the "Defaul" buffer is rly... simple and without names. So i dont pref to him.

bro see this

/**
 * This class stores players' buff schemes into _schemesTable.
 * @author House, Tryskell
 */

Tryskell said allon author House and Tryskell fix smoll bug ( i use this buffer more year before )  full fixed and no have more bag
SeewTs bro stop cry plz .
and now i ask you : i Have acis 345 version and i update it so much .... tell me now : name of pack is L2j acis or L2j pirama ?