I Guess I Need Some Help With Textures? Problem

(H5 client) Dynasty and elegia armors looking the same on characters while they are different types(robe, heavy, light). Dunno if it's supposed to be like this but I'm sure there is a sollution for the armors to look different (Robe looking like robe, light like light, heavy like heavy)

cause it's lame having 3 different types but all three looking the same.

So If anyone experienced the same problem and knows a sollution, I'll appreciate his help. 

Thanks in advance

That's how it is. If you want to make them look different, you will need to create completely new models of armors.

I see! Thanks for the quick reply.

Any chance to have the armors the way I want, somewhere shared?

No, no chance. You want 3d meshes that the ncsoft L2 team didn't make. The only way is creating them from scratch or modify a robe/light one with additional meshes that make them looks "heavy". Maybe someone already have done this, but for sure it isn't shared for free.

The only way is learning.

Edited by Ikeryn

No, no chance. You want 3d meshes that the ncsoft L2 team didn't make. The only way is creating them from scratch or modify a robe/light one with additional meshes that make them looks "heavy". Maybe someone already have done this, but for sure it isn't shared for free.

The only way is learning.

Thanks once again.  I wish I knew how to modify an armor! Don't lock the topic yet, there might be someone around who can enlight us :D 

Tested each race/sex with the armors on.

Armors(types) look different just for elfs, dark elfs. For humans, orcs there is a difference just between heavy and light(robe looks like light) and for dwarfs every armor(type) look the same.