cannot join... loading screen 'complete protect lineage 2 server' and nothing happend...

Try again now, if it still happens please add us on skype: l2dread.com

Server is up and running! Grand Opening's Record was 288 real players! 

Thanks everyone for the support, here you can download our patch:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6dp9ptbcn8sfh39/Patch+Version+1.rar

Server is running without issues!

I usually avoid answering to haters, if you're talking about the offline shops, they exist on every Lineage 2 server out there and that doesn't make L2Dread a bot server. Moreover, we are active all day and checking/cleaning.

Thanks

server full bot gg disappointed

What is that supposed to mean? There's antibot protection and we only had 5 offline shops. I fucking hate idiots like you, how the fuck are you a moderator?

What is that supposed to mean? There's antibot protection and we only had 5 offline shops. I fucking hate idiots like you, how the fuck are you a moderator?

well i knew that you are one of the owners of the server.If im wrong im asking you sorry.

I was one of the lovers of l2deathwhisper,deathavenue,accuser etc.Right now im really dissapointed of your currently projects,like this one isn't good.I played about 2-3 hours tottally and i saw full of bots especially in safe farm zone.Also its not hard to bypass smartguard mate.I wish you good luck with this server,you have the ideas for a serious project but i dont know what always happens and after one week your servers are emty.