How did u start playing L2 and tell us about it!

Drakwolf

my friend started playing and everyone was talking about it, like 90% of talk was about lineage so i got it and started playing.first 3 days i didnt know that u can put spiritshots on automatic and i was carrying flameberge on sph O.o( i started on C4 on Abyss server)

I started when C4 was a new thing on private servers. I played on BFD:E x5. WHen I saw the map for the 1st time I wanted to visit a seaside xD On foot ofc. After 2 or 3 day I found that there is something like soulshots, but I used them manually from inventory :P Then I went on foot to Gludio from Elven Village. After few days I had about 25 lvl and some guy in Dion gave me 1kk!! So I teleported (!) to Giran and bought Elven bow :D Next someone gave me item which I sold to NPC grocerer for 90k! It's still mistery for me what item was that... Well... thats all ^^

I first started on a 30x server. Was wondering around to some friends who we're playing lineage, and i decided i should try too.

A newbie in lineage, and this friends told me to make a prophet,cause it's strong and good. Think about it ... took me 3 months to make lvl 74 and have all buffs (that was during c3)

Than came the TH with demon sword+might mortal. Mmm. The taste of pvp and pk is so sweet  ;)

I'm playing TH since than

Well, i started playing lineage about 2 years ago, first time a friend showed me the game i said "no way im going to play that!!!" but guess what... im playing and living it :D LINEAGE 2 IS ADICTIVE!!! :D

oh it's a funny thread :D but everyone is funny when time passes by and u see what you did in the beginning :)

When I started I played with the char of a friend (TK) about 40 lvl and killed mobs in Death Pass. I killed a mob and sat to restore HP. It was very interesting to watch when the PP buffed us...I used to say: "wow what interesting thing appears when he buffs" especially with the bers  :D Then I made a dwarf...there was nobody in the starting town...and I talked with a dwarf NPC called...Tate I think  :D He was moving and I thought he was another real person like me  :D :D ...memories memories...

I had started casually....someone was creating a Lineage server....so I was interested....then, I had started to play on it...after 3 days, because I was present, I was GM!?!?

Oh God...so I have never played to L2 like an user =P

• 2 weeks later...

my friend wanted to get me addicted to a game started playing c4 4 years ago now im on interlude for now havent tryed garcia or hellbound ut maybe sometime when i find a worth server to play