About Donates

stelioskiller123

Question

14 answers to this question

I don't even know what you are trying to say. Donation.. ofc it's legal.

Edited by SweeTs

I think they meant it as donations with gifts to be considered as a payment for a product or something along the lines.. Donations with gifts are legal, what is illegal in l2 is modification of copyright-ed material like the client files, you modify them then they are able to shut you down to some extent. But legal prosecution was never applied, the only thing they can do is shut you vps/server down if its hosted somewhere. Also no one cares about your little server XD

I think they meant it as donations with gifts to be considered as a payment for a product or something along the lines.. Donations with gifts are legal, what is illegal in l2 is modification of copyright-ed material like the client files, you modify them then they are able to shut you down to some extent. But legal prosecution was never applied, the only thing they can do is shut you vps/server down if its hosted somewhere. Also no one cares about your little server XD

and if my "little" server has donations at least "i think" 1000 - 2000 euros per month is "little" again???

and if my "little" server has donations at least "i think" 1000 - 2000 euros per month is "little" again???

Yes, it's still a little server.

Do you really think a company like NCSoft would care for your server so much that would prosecute charges?

Anyway.. Donations are totally legal as long as they're not buying anything from you..

Wow some one has a short temper among other things. You must be fun in bed. You are a speck among thousands.

man im from greece i didnt know so good english.. anyway... there are thousands of server with donations and nothing happends...

Yes, it's still a little server.

Do you really think a company like NCSoft would care for your server so much that would prosecute charges?

Anyway.. Donations are totally legal as long as they're not buying anything from you..

yes you allright 

When you give something back for $ in terms of donations, its called a "gift". Everyone dose it, Red Cross, Oxfam, Children with cancer foundations. They all give back gifts for their donations

When you give something back for $ in terms of donations, its called a "gift". Everyone dose it, Red Cross, Oxfam, Children with cancer foundations. They all give back gifts for their donations

yeah i know... but its illegal a?

For gods sake.. It's LEGAL. End of story.

" A donation is a gift [...] "

Edited by SweeTs

Όταν κάποιος σου κάνει Donate "Δωρεά" στον server σου τα δίνει με δικιά του πρωτοβουλία και εσύ ως ένας "παίχτης" που έχει τα πάντα (Admin) από Ιtems και ικανότητες, του δίνεις δώρο για το Donate "Δωρεά" που σου έκανε.

Δεν κανείς αγοροπωλησίες οπότε δεν κάνεις κάτι παράνομο.