Experimental Balance System?!

Readability, easy code maintenance, easy to edit values (no need to recompile) externalizing configs. Basically said, whatever a developer seek coding.

Your code works that's not the problem, but if L2J was coded like your custom... Well it would give L2JFrozen.

:happyforever:

Well for me it's easy to read/maintenance and i'll make it easy to edit the values... xD

But I don't actually get it how it could work with Maps

when i said skill, you can configuer weapon dmg and etc from there

Indeed this is an option but by changing the values there, you're changing the damage for all the classes... against all the armor types... so you can make a weapon (and a class that needs the current weapon) weak.. and it's not worth it at all

Well for me it's easy to read/maintenance and i'll make it easy to edit the values... xD

But I don't actually get it how it could work with Maps

Indeed this is an option but by changing the values there, you're changing the damage for all the classes... against all the armor types... so you can make a weapon (and a class that needs the current weapon) weak.. and it's not worth it at all

ohh i now got you :P