No Gameguard System For Japan Classic

Im currently playing on japan classic however im getting gameguard error 620/660 and hacking tool detected when im using programs such as Wtfast/Battleping to reduce my ping.

I really want to use those programs because they make the lag disappear basically. If i didnt have gameguard i should be good to go.If anyone knows how to disable gameguard or has a patched system for the japan retail servers without gameguard, that would be great ! thanks

Im currently playing on japan classic however im getting gameguard error 620/660 and hacking tool detected when im using programs such as Wtfast/Battleping to reduce my ping.

I really want to use those programs because they make the lag disappear basically. If i didnt have gameguard i should be good to go.If anyone knows how to disable gameguard or has a patched system for the japan retail servers without gameguard, that would be great ! thanks

.... man there  is no gg - even for l2 classic russia, or l2 classic korea =D, what do you makes you think that disabling gameguard is so easy ?

With this DSetup I get banned all chars lol

hqdefault.jpg

haha ofc you get banned, cause from client you return null request  to gameguard on server side xax ....

Edited by LightFusion