Soon!

oh, u dont say ))))))))))

and 450 on with off trades, dual boxes, boters somewhere  = 150real, guut serbidor

i talk about 900 real at start and half of it after ddos but why would i even answer to you, ty for free bumps btw. /ignore

Edited by SweeTs

i talk about 900 real at start and half of it after ddos but why would i even answer to you, ty for free bumps btw. /ignore

your server never had 900 real, so please ... 

w8 for testing before LIVE

Haven't sleep preparing things for you guys. Sorry for delay and thanks for patience

Not yet :okey:

but Soon :P

@/ignoring spamilek! :c

This server will be amazing! Every players must try it! Good Luck for everyone, see you guys in-game!

this will be amazing ;3

Good server nice reviews ignore botchylek as always for stupidity!

Actualy i am not giving you any crap Kukiman, it's the way i say it and im not afraid to say it o.O

I guess you guys being lied to so much that you just don't realize it when people being honest.

And yes Many Many ummm ALL? use similar (ofc not exactly the same... plugins,addons,or options i can say?) in these options i can set this timer to be 6h 12 h 24h 72 1999h to refresh and/or clean up, but um why :D yes let's say is kind of sneaky to automaticly login not loged in accounts to increase forum online numbers but is this bad? At least i dont have 20,000 bots, and fake maxcheaters comments with 1 posts, fake fb comments, fake fb likes, hidden donations, corrupcy full towns and empty sieges. 

Ofc there are two methods to download the patch now - from website and forum, thats why forum registration WILL be turned back ON in order to download patch - i dunno why i inverted that it increases populacy and a potentional forum users. 

Like we all know 1/5 of players ingame actualy use Forums like umm never.

sup bella ?

Edited by AchYlek

next one )))))

Well AchYlek, he actually organised an event on forum that is about posting some encouraging posts on this topic, so I doubt this are his bots. That's the only time I will defend it :D

BTW if any1 is looking for info, beta still dead and Grand opening is tomorrow I guess?

Edited by Kukiman

Beta will be today like i said. Sometimes things dosnt depend on you and are not in your hands. We had to wait few hours extra for auth and upload everything on the machine menaging proxies, protections and shit after that waiting we continued with the things which depends on us. 

Sorry for delay guys girls and a4ilek beta will be today. 

Edited by bella

Well AchYlek, he actually organised an event on forum that is about posting some encouraging posts on this topic, so I doubt this are his bots. That's the only time I will defend it :D

BTW if any1 is looking for info, beta still dead and Grand opening is tomorrow I guess?

actualy stalonka made this event also, but everyone think its bots ))

actualy stalonka made this event also, but everyone think its bots ))

Why would ANYONE think stalonka had some1 to make new accounts with bump 1 posts for him? or have bots... thats outrageous.