[Guide]Banned From Veoh? Solution!

DreaM

=[            BanneD No More          ]=

Ok so if you are banned from veoh.com a videosharing website [same as y-tube] you should do as following.

Since warez isn't allowed in here you will have to...

1.Go on Google.com.

2.Type in search box HotSpot Shield. Click generate or search w/e.

3.Download this program.

4.Run it and KABYYYM your internet identity is changed you can watch freely videos on veoh, however your connection will be slowed A LITTLE, but that allows you to vote for your server [lineage 2 server] with your real IP and the 1 that the program generates you, simply it hides your i-net identity actually used to browse in banned forums, sites or w/e. I mostly used it for Veoh cuz i have message that says that my country is actually banned from veoh but im like "my ass" ^^ So have fun and gl.

Oh if you dont understand how to start the program just make a tik on the box with "Make Desktop Shortcut" so you wont have to search the program folder and you can simply start the program from desktop it will open your mozilla and if it doesn't start running automated you should click "connect" wait few seconds and kabyyymmm you got your new identity have fun!

PS: You will need Mozila Firef0x for this program if you don't have it, download it. ;]

dibujoia2.png

~ Owned ~

That sucks :/ i just wanna try this ( i dont care about that page xD ) is just to test if this work

Well ty any way :/

Even if youtube rocks[ftw] this is a good way to "escape" from banning in many sites.Although, there are many programs that are doing the same work :)

GJ(again) HaCkz0r ;)

-Blane

Even if youtube rocks[ftw] this is a good way to "escape" from banning in many sites.Although, there are many programs that are doing the same work :)

GJ(again) HaCkz0r ;)

-Blane

I can fully agree with you, but for me this is the most compact program and its very easy to be worked with.

What is Veoh?

www.Veoh.com this is a site providing videos just like youtube, the difference is that if you are anime lover you can find absolutely every anime there and also watch tons of more videos is a big website so... You can find every video clip there. It the same with youtube but imho its better.