The beta has been having a very good amount of testers, from which only a few contributed with the development (reporting bugs, etc). We're happy with the results and tomorrow we'll have a great launch ^^

• 2 weeks later...

It his server he can run it anyway he wants from here to the next update he wants to experiment and see how far he can take it, both  him and LT have amazing development skills there some of the best i seen since meeting Ghost they always have idea's and want to make it realistic,  sure not all of us like the new server he did but it could be worse he could just tell us FU and take his amazing work and project with him to the grave of l2 history. but we have the pleasure of having a team that is actually developers and not just paid supporters.

on a side note Pere sell me your ertheia files hahah xD jk jk

Rebirt means It is gonna be rebirthed again and also most of ppl knows Tenkai is the place of corruption. Some rich players rule the server and LT. Above all, LT is the most unkind and disrespectfull GM I've ever seen.

not to mention that there are only 2 classes "available": daggers and tyrrs.old tenkai problem.u wanna play?make tyrr or dagger cuz every other fking class outhere worth 0.u like feoh and wanna play it?no chance...u gonna get raped by dagger and tyrr in pvp and u wont be able farm anything since farm zones are designed only for fighter classes.sow ya...welcome to "fighterkai" or should i say daggerkai.no offence for the work they did and doing...but this is the truth

• 1 month later...