L2 Mid Box Limit Bypass

mariosgr9

Hello people,
After successfully achieving to log in with tower ( thanks to @achylek and any other user that contributed ) I realized that it wasnt enough and i had to bypass box limit also :P

So... the possible solutions i found were
*Virtual machine ( desperately need to avoid due to .... reasons )
*Proxy 
*Hwid changer

Still, i havent yet found out if l2 mid uses lameguard protection, hwid protection or ip limit protection SO I used the dll killers for change of hwid every time u run l2.exe ( undetectable of GG so far http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/191361-lameguard-hwid-ban-bypass/ ) and all it remains to do is the use of proxy.
I downloaded from TPB cracked proxies that work but every time i enable them i disconnect and i have to reconnect... What i want to achieve ( i guess ) is to run one l2 with my normal internet connection and every other client with different proxy server.

I facked it up and need help.

OF COURSE if there is any free bypass i would be glad to hear it AND DONT WORRY. ADMIN TEAM OF L2 MID IS USELESS and they wont even be able to fix it so feel no fear to post xD xD xD 

Thanks in advance!

Hello people,

After successfully achieving to log in with tower ( thanks to @achylek and any other user that contributed ) I realized that it wasnt enough and i had to bypass box limit also :P

So... the possible solutions i found were

*Virtual machine ( desperately need to avoid due to .... reasons )

*Proxy 

*Hwid changer

Still, i havent yet found out if l2 mid uses lameguard protection, hwid protection or ip limit protection SO I used the dll killers for change of hwid every time u run l2.exe ( undetectable of GG so far http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/191361-lameguard-hwid-ban-bypass/ ) and all it remains to do is the use of proxy.

I downloaded from TPB cracked proxies that work but every time i enable them i disconnect and i have to reconnect... What i want to achieve ( i guess ) is to run one l2 with my normal internet connection and every other client with different proxy server.

I facked it up and need help.

OF COURSE if there is any free bypass i would be glad to hear it AND DONT WORRY. ADMIN TEAM OF L2 MID IS USELESS and they wont even be able to fix it so feel no fear to post xD xD xD 

Thanks in advance!

its bassed at hwid..

Dear @achylek,
I 'd like to thank you for your response.
Forgive me for my noob skills and let me tell you and others my current problem.
I 've done some research on hwid ( http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/H/HWID.html) and some ways to change it but i miserably failed again.
At least without making a restart. As far as i can see, hwid changing programs cant change it if i dont restart. 
So i tried doing it manually, editing the HWProfileGUID registry failing for one more time.
Is there any free way to change the hwid successfully and log my FACKING pt in rift and never letting it out?? :D :D :P

Thanks in advance!!

Dear @szakalaka,
Thanks for trying to help me but i think i didnt make myself clear enough on what is the issue i face right now..
I might know better than microsoft what is the hwid :P but i dont know ways to change it WITHOUT making restart..
So this is where i need you almighty people to show me the light :D .

Thanks!