Someone Hacked My Steam Account Or?

ThugLord92

I have a dead account on steam i have forgoten that account still exist 0 Games 0 Money 0 Friends  in it and today i saw an email from steam that i buy as a gift Gta V someone put in it 59 and buy as a gift Gta V Any idea what happent ? Hackers Loves me ? Steam bugged?

Edited by ThugLord92

First of all , check your email when the hacker tried to log into ur Steam account it would had send u a verification email because each time u log from a different IP it does that.

Secondly... i believe that if it was a hacker he would had stole ur account completely as well as your email.

i check all of that but i got gta v from nowhere :S that account was rly dead for years and i have 0 friends and none of my friends knew about that account i mean i just create it only for some beta keys dota2 back then :P wtf just happend anyway gta v rocks

took me 3 days to download it 59 GB but  worth it :D

Edited by ThugLord92