Error :p

mikemaster

Question

Απρ 14, 2015 6:13:59 ΜΜ net.sf.l2j.gameserver.handler.admincommandhandlers.AdminAio doAio

WARNING: Something went wrong, check log folder for details

java.lang.NullPointerException

at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.rewardAioSkills(L2PcInstance.java:10289)

at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.handler.admincommandhandlers.AdminAio.doAio(AdminAio.java:175)

at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.handler.admincommandhandlers.AdminAio.useAdminCommand(AdminAio.java:78)

at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.clientpackets.SendBypassBuildCmd.runImpl(SendBypassBuildCmd.java:68)

at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.clientpackets.L2GameClientPacket.run(L2GameClientPacket.java:64)

at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.L2GameClient.run(L2GameClient.java:805)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

everything worked fine untill i started to do changes in L2PcInstance :D :D maybe some help pls i use the aio command everything works fine untill the part it should grand the new aio character dual swords and also grand him with the aio skills

Edited by mikemaster

5 answers to this question

Huehue..

is the method like this?

+    public void rewardAioSkills()
+    {
+        L2Skill skill;
+        for (Integer skillid : Config.AIO_SKILLS.keySet())
+        {
+            int skilllvl = Config.AIO_SKILLS.get(skillid);
+            skill = SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(skillid,skilllvl);
+            
+            if(skill != null)
+                addSkill(skill, true);
+        }
+    }

You miss the null check, else you added to the properties a skill id or lvl that desn't exist. You should check my latest cleanup, I dropped some crappy, useless code.. :P

Edited by SweeTs