[Webdesign] Lineage 2 Critical

Goddess

TIP: you can start the content same with your navigator just flip it so it gonna look like the download picture is somehow in circle with the textures.

dem i can't explain it very good my english kinda sux :D

Edited by Snoopi

Yes very good job if it was yours.Goddess focus i dont want to report you for ripping things but maxcheaters members will judge you not me.

Thanks & peace

2CWR3mP.jpg

As far as I'm concerned and informed, I've never said I made the menu bar, it's shared for free use, i'm working on the rest, I liked the menu so I'm using it, nobody said IT cannot be used, so uhm, I do not get your point? 

Please add copyright and next time make it more specific about what are you RE-designing.

Yes, because you said "This is what I'm working on currently".. I thought it was yours too .. So I agree that you should specify that.

Website is not ready, i'm not adding a copyright on a image that i've shared, duh...Once it's ready everyone's getting theirs copyrights, don't fasten your judgments, please.