diferences l2j-free,oneo,off help

roger4

Question

L2j-free is clean...A medium level of settings you can change using the proprieties files and a PURE OFFICIAL LIKE server.

L2j-Oneo and L2J-Emu got lots of customs, like the Interlude skills, got a lot of alternative systems like CTF, DM, GvE and so on...Anyway in my point, the more customizable your server is, the more bugs there can occur.

So I prefer L2j which has very few settings. With it I can hardcode my own systems. Always been a +1 for hardcode...When you make it configurable you can make misstakes configuring it or if the server gets to someone else he will probablly dont know how to config it (I use stuff like CustomSystems = 1;5;7;3...where 1 - Substuck, 2 - TvT, 3 - PvP reward and so on...)

Afterall if you want a good server it isnt all about the pack. It is all about what java knowledge you got...

l2j bro is sux :P

1. cant find npcs

2.dont have ctf

3.dont have tvt

4.dont have vip

yea if u know java:P u can add it :)

l2j is only for pvp servers! have only 1 "Event Manager" like tvt! but isent,and is buged....if u see,all server teleport chars in colosieum in arena because if teleport another place players flag,take pks :P lol bug event

l2jUmbrella is a bad pack. L2jUmbrella consume more resources unnecessary ...

l2j umbrella isend bad :P now is dead! umbrella team was the best team ever!(best pack ever)

l2j umbrella isend bad :P now is dead! umbrella team was the best team ever!(best pack ever)

Your so right It truely is - Most Stable Core ever in L2J

Im implementing it into my custom L2j free pack O its soooo stable

the best pack of what l2 emu? :D i create server with oneo pach... its damn buged... everywhere bugs :D u fix 1... 10 apear... damn! hate oneo grrr... l2jfree best =] les bugs easy

l2joneo? emu? u think emu have more bugs then oneo ;))) boyi think u ar creating servers with no protection and x10000 give me ur server hack u damn ;D in 5 days i have about 20 bugs with that stupid oneo ;D