Some tools (from underground)

Maxtor

l2sin working...but you can`t use it...loools

Нехуй пиздить что не надо!

Ой сори не вьехал в текст:)

It's ok... stupid americans... i like this gUys

IM FROM AMERICA, BUT I THINK YOU TALK ABOUT AMERICANS AS PPL FORM THE STATES RIGHT?

WELL GET THIS INTO YOUR HEAD!

"AMERICA IS NOT UNITED STATES!!!!"

OK?

AND I HATE THE STATES!!!

AND IM AMERICAN!!!!

Heh...some guys make moneys on it' date=' and you want it fo free...he-he...USe search.[/quote']

Huh, free is better. Do i have any chance to find that free or just wasting time?

IM FROM AMERICA' date=' BUT I THINK YOU TALK ABOUT AMERICANS AS PPL FORM THE STATES RIGHT?

WELL GET THIS INTO YOUR HEAD!

"AMERICA IS NOT UNITED STATES!!!!"

OK?

AND I HATE THE STATES!!!

AND IM AMERICAN!!!![/quote']

i know this... and i hate ALL ENGLISH-SPEAKING F***** PPLZ and black a** niggers and other.... why my software not working now ? bcz Russians rulez. try to decompile my program... and you can get a code... it's very easy...

Some tools (from underground) -from what underground?

- L2sin (RUSSIA forever) - working' date=' but this version write on Delphi, working wersion on C++

- L2Shis (RU) - fake, trojan. Destroy your some programs im operating memory.

Megahack from cheaters.com.ru

(no pasword found yet)

- Mega Hack - LOOOOL!!!! No coment.

Skill hack:

- Skill Hack - exploit for counter-strike or Q3...no coment.

This is a big joke...Ond you all try this! Hahahaha...lols...

ADMINISTRATOR allcheats.ru.

P.S. Sory for my bad english. I`m not use transleter.

P.S.S This is maxbastar`s joke =)))[/quote']

L2sin and l2shis, was given to me as "hack tools". I never tested them, and as you can see all are russian shit (nothing works). All russians are trying to make $$ by selling non working exploits. I just posted them for testing purposes,i didnt say they work.

And everyone from allcheats.ru are welcome here! :wink:

offtop here

well i'm russian and don't hate english speaking men or any other language speaking

and it's stupid to judje by people here that all the nation is stupid.

just serious english speaking guys with good education knowing much don't loose their time here on forums but do serious things and earn their big money with more honoured ways :)

it's just russian economy which makes talanted guys not study and get a good education and job - but spend time here or on their l2 servers selling adena :)

guys - don't trust generally russian people selling bugs it's 99% scammers = be sure find out who it is and what he's selling

Shim i'm not aiming you of course but i doubt that L2sin works even written in c++ (cause this inj way was patched already)

and good example of wise Nonrussian guys - is tontor :) who makes those patches for "russian or non russian" cheats quick and easy :)

а я вот русская и почему не считаю иностранцев идиотами = просто вы их не совсем понимаете как и они вас

серьезные иностранные прогеры зарабатывают деньги более законными и почитаемыми методами и деньги эти немалые. Так что имхо всему виной наша экономика и законы поэтому талантливые ребята вместо того чтоб своей карьерой заниматься и настоящие деньги зарабатывать - тешатся такой приятной ерундой

а пример вам свежий иностранца с мозгами - это Тонтор который быстренько и БЕСПЛАТНО выкладывает патчики на все опубликованные читы.

offtop here

well i'm russian and don't hate english speaking men or any other language speaking

and it's stupid to judje by people here that all the nation is stupid.

just serious english speaking guys with good education knowing much don't loose their time here on forums but do serious things and earn their big money with more honoured ways :)

it's just russian economy which makes talanted guys not study and get a good education and job - but spend time here or on their l2 servers selling adena :)

guys - don't trust generally russian people selling bugs it's 99% scammers = be sure find out who it is and what he's selling

Shim i'm not aiming you of course but i doubt that L2sin works even written in c++ (cause this inj way was patched already)

and good example of wise Nonrussian guys - is tontor :) who makes those patches for "russian or non russian" cheats quick and easy

very well said i think megahacks is a pointless yhing to just has some virus or smth on it

Anyone can make an exe file, rename it to: OMGL2expHaCk.exe and archive it with a big password... so I would say it's a fake... You can know that by the name it has... it's too obvious :D