L2Sublimity Gracia Final L2Off Extender

Hey guys,

I am selling the L2Sublimity Gracia Final files, the files are extender based.
They do not require a key. ( yes you can use them on any machine )
The extender files are outdated since 2012 ( DLL wise )
I have done certain fixes on the script side.
The files are set to a retail basics x1 rates on everything.
Here is a screen of the l2server folder :

DrmAFo8.png

And here is a screen of the l2server top side :

Cj3ZDxa.png

The price is set on 20 USD and you will be downloading automaticly after the payment is done the following :

Eewc04n.png

Contains everything you will need to start the server with success.
Everything you need server side and client side + tools for editing.
(Admin panel by xeL)

I am providing a test server aswell so you can test before purchasing the files, this is the system patch for it : system

For a B1 test server account please contact me via PM.

A small screen from the game :

3ZruO4s.jpg

Payment can be done by Credit/Debit card via Paypal or by Paypal itself or PerfectMoney.
As mentioned above the price is 20 USD and you can purchase the pack here :

Proceed

Please make sure you read the txt file within also !!!

Edited by danywtfk

Kind of much , don't you think? what fixes you have done? Post a change log.

I do not think it is much considering other staffers from Sublimity were selling the same files for 250€ so basicly this is a bargain.

A change log can be found on L2Service forum from december 2012 everything script side related.

I do not think it is much considering other staffers from Sublimity were selling the same files for 250€ so basicly this is a bargain.

A change log can be found on L2Service forum from december 2012 everything script side related.

True , they WERE selling. Beside, some skill effect futures cannot be added. I will check svn and if is really necessary to update the old stuff. Beside Bot protection is not updated and is not working with new one ;)

As mentioned Script side without involving the DLL fixes have been done, beside of that nothing can stop Adrenaline nor zRanger not even of latest rev from Vanganth

Edited by danywtfk

As mentioned Script side without involving the DLL fixes have been done, beside of that nothing can stop Adrenaline nor zRanger not even of latest rev from Vanganth

as far i know are bugs even relleated to dll. Not remember quite. Anyway good luck with your sells :)

Edited by xeL

as far i know are bugs even relleated to dll. Not remember quite. Anyway good luck with your sells :)

There were few issues with multisell also several quests were not functioning properly. And not only...

Sold a copy of the files just now, waiting for the customer to check/try/test to leave feedback.

(god damn bargain price !!!)

the price is more realistic now :)